What You Get
Included in all options:
- Cosy or Classic Room, as per option chosen, for 2 people
Policies and Fees
- Reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- It is possible to cancel 7 days in advance
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Excluded city tax of €2.88 per person per night, paid on site
- Travel window: until 27 Dec 2021
Boasting four-star facilities, Grand Hotel Chicago welcomes visitors to the chic district of Batignolles.The hotel is in close proximity to the major business districts, including the Palais des Congrès exhibition centre, and to Saint-Lazare train station. Thanks to the nearby metro stop, navigating Paris is a breeze, be it a visit to the Louvre, a shopping spree or a relaxing stroll in a park.
Refined yet contemporary, the rooms come with all the mod-cons which include satellite TVs, courtesy trays, minibars, and elegant marble bathrooms. Guests can stay in the know thanks to the complimentary Wi-Fi available throughout.
Each day can be started with breakfast served on site.
- Standard occupancy: two people
- Maximum occupancy: two people
Groupon’s Guide To Paris
Combining a rich heritage with contemporary perks, this lively European capital is a place of historic, artistic and gastronomic treasures including museums, fountains, bridges, vineyards, cafes, restaurants and much more.
The City of Light marries classic artwork that can be discovered at The Louvre or Le Musee d’Orsay with contemporary art. Churches are the oldest intact buildings in Paris, and stained glass windows pair up with flamboyant Gothic structures achieving architectural wonders, such as Sainte-Chapelle or Saint-Denis Basilica. Tourists can walk on the banks of the River Seine or through the Promenade Plantée park, while Champs Elysées offers high-end boutiques, glitzy showrooms and the famous Arc de Triomphe. Travellers can have a taste of the French cuisine including pastries, seafood and couscous, shop in exclusive boutiques and flea markets, dance the night away in one of the many nightclubs, or enjoy a French Cancan show at the Moulin Rouge. Paris has a temperate, oceanic climate with warm summers and cold winters. Summer comes with an occasional heatwave and eight hours of sunshine a day, while in autumn temperatures drop to 15°C in October with an average of 50mm of rain per month. During winter, temperatures drop to 1°C in January, with highs of maximum 6°C and approx. two hours of sunshine a day.
- Check-in from 3pm, check-out by midday
- Wi-Fi free of charge
- Pets are allowed on request; charges may be applicable, please enquire prior to arrival
- Public parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and costs €30 per day
- Transfer is not available
- Staff speaks French and English
* Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
* It is possible to cancel 7 days in advance; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
* No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
* Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
* No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
* Must be 18 or older to check-in (with a valid ID)
* Credit/debit card required at check-in
* Excluded city tax of €2.88 per person per night, paid on site
* Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
* In order to facilitate your stay, your name and email address may be shared with the hotel for communication related to your stay only
* Travel window: until 27 Dec 2021
Reference price as per booking.com. You can find more information about reference price here.
Offer sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.