What You Get
Included in all options:
- Queen Room for two people
Included in dedicated options:
Cold zucchini velouté, lemon ricotta
Chicken breast supreme with sauce and pan-fried artichoke parmesan crumble
The dishes are likely to vary depending on seasonality and availability. If necessary, the dishes are replaced by products of equivalent range and quality.
Policies and Fees
- Reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- It is possible to cancel 3 days in advance
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- €2.53 city tax per night applies, to be paid at check-in
- Travel window: until 31 Dec 2022
Due to the current health crisis, please check the current measures before any purchase
The hotel is located in Rungis, approximately 100 meters from Thales Air System, 400 meters from the Jean Mermoz Aeronautical Institute and just 3.4 km from Paris-Orly Airport. The property has a 24-hour front desk, currency exchange, and room service.
The hotel rooms come with a seating area, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and a shower. Each room also features a desk.
A buffet breakfast is served daily at the Hilton Garden Inn Paris Orly.
- Standard occupancy: 2 people
- Maximum occupancy: 2 people
Groupon’s Guide to Paris
Combining a rich heritage with contemporary perks, this lively European capital is a place of historic, artistic and gastronomic treasures including museums, fountains, bridges, vineyards, cafes, restaurants and much more.
The City of Light marries classic artwork that can be discovered at The Louvre or Le Musee d’Orsay with contemporary art. Churches are the oldest intact buildings in Paris, and stained glass windows pair up with flamboyant Gothic structures achieving architectural wonders, such as Sainte-Chapelle or Saint-Denis Basilica. Tourists can walk on the banks of the River Seine or through the Promenade Plantée park, while Champs Elysées offers high-end boutiques, glitzy showrooms and the famous Arc de Triomphe. Travellers can have a taste of the French cuisine including pastries, sea food and couscous, shop in exclusive boutiques and flea markets, dance the night away in one of the many night clubs, or enjoy a French Cancan show at the Moulin Rouge. Paris has a temperate, oceanic climate with warm summers and cold winters. Summer comes with an occasional heat wave and eight hours of sunshine a day, while in autumn temperatures drop to 15°C in October with an average of 50mm of rain per month. During winter, temperatures drop to 1°C in January, with highs of maximum 6°C and approx. two hours of sunshine a day.
- Check-in from 3pm, check-out by midday
- Staff speak French and English,
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Pets not allowed
- Private parking is possible on site at €15 (reservation is not needed)
* Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
* It is possible to cancel 3 days in advance; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
* No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
* Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
* No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
* Must be 18 or older to check-in (with a valid ID)
* Credit/debit card required at check-in
* €2.53 city tax per night applies, to be paid at check-in
* Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
* In order to facilitate your stay, your name and email address may be shared with the hotel for communication related to your stay only
* Travel window: until 31 Dec 2022
Reference price as per booking.com. You can find more information about reference price here.
Offer sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.