What You Get
Included in all options:
- Superior double room for 2 people
- Buffet breakfast
- Everyday buffet dinner or served 2-course dinner (depending on the capabilities of the hotel)
- One oxygen therapy for 2 people per stay
- One mineral bath with herbs for 2 persons per stay
- One aromatherapeutic partial massage for 2 persons per stay
- Complimentary entry to wellness – sauna, swimming pool, and hot tub
- Complimentary entry to sport center Imperial – fitness, ricochet, group lessons (tennis courts are available for an extra charge)
- One coffee and dessert per person per stay
Policies and Fees
- Reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- 7-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Excludes city taxes of €0,84 or 22 CZK per person per night, paid directly
- Travel window: until September 1, 2022
Due to the current health crisis, please check the current measures before any purchase
Hotel Imperial is housed in a historic building dating back to 1912, designed in Neo-Renaissance style. The hotel takes pride in its unique location on a hill above the city centre, which can be reached by a cable car. The hotel has won several prestigious awards from Czech Republic’s Leading Spa Resort.
The elegant rooms were built in a neoclassical style and retain their unique atmosphere to this day. Each one is equipped with a telephone, Wi-Fi, minibar and safe. The bathrooms have bathtubs, hairdryers and toiletries.
Local and international gourmet specialities are served in the Prague and Paris restaurants. The experienced kitchen team focuses on sustainability and careful preparation. There are also vegetarian, lactose- and gluten-free alternatives to choose from.
The stylish Café Vienna with a sun terrace offers various tea and coffee specialities, as well as sweet delicacies from the in-house confectionery.
Guests can relax and recharge their batteries in the 1,600-square-meter wellness area with a swimming pool complex and a therapeutic treatment area.
- Standard occupancy: 2 people
- Maximum occupancy: 3 people
- Additional persons policy:
- 0 - 3 years old included: free of charge in a baby bed, including breakfast
- 4 - 14 years old included: €56 per night with extra bed and breakfast
- 15 years and older: €56 per night with extra bed and breakfast
Groupon’s Guide to Carlsbad
Also known as Karlovy Vary, Carlsbad is a spa town with a centuries-old tradition of balneology in western Bohemia, Czech Republic.
Local attractions include the Hot Spring Colonnade, which surrounds the thermal spring and is available for underground tours, the Jan Becher Museum, which showcases the history of the herbal liquor Becherovka, the Diana Lookout Tower, which boasts a 25-metre observation deck reachable by funicular, the Baroque Church of Mary Magdalene, and The Moser Museum, famous for the collection of glassworks. In addition to the historical and cultural landmarks on the local esplanades, travellers may explore the verdant surroundings of the town, rich in forest walkways, trails and paths marked for walking and biking.
- Check-in: 2pm
- Check-out: 11am
- Wi-Fi included
- Pets allowed for €22 (approximately 560 CZK) per night
- Staff speaks German and English
- Parking: €15 per day
* Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
* It is possible to cancel 7 days in advance; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
* No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
* Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
* No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
* Must be 18 or older to check-in (with a valid ID)
* Credit/debit card required at check-in
* Excludes city taxes of €0,84 or 22 CZK per person per night, paid directly
* Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
* In order to facilitate your stay, your name and email address may be shared with the hotel for communication related to your stay only
* Travel window: until September 1, 2022
Reference price as per booking.com on 20 Dec 2021. You can find more information about reference price here.
Offer sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.