What You Get
Included in all options:
- Superior double room for 2 people
Policies and Fees
- Reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- It is possible to cancel 7 days in advance
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Excluded city tax of €4 per person per day, paid on site
- Travel window: until 30 Dec 2022
Due to the current health crisis, please check the current measures before any purchase
Housed in a 19th-century building in Humbertian style, Hotel Kennedy is located on Via Filippo Turati, between the Basilica of Santa Maria Maggiore and Termini Station. It was founded in 1963, and its name is linked to the memory of President John Fitzgerald Kennedy.
This makes for a great relaxation base for discovering Rome, allowing for a quick access to the main tourist attractions, such as the Colosseum, the Roman Forum, the Domus Aurea and Trajan’s Park less than 1 km away. In the surroundings of the hotel, there are several public transport stops (metro and bus).
The rooms come with private bathrooms, LED TVs and air conditioning.
- Standard occupancy: two people
- Maximum occupancy: two people
Groupon’s Guide To Rome
From famous historic sites to relatively obscure catacombs, basilicas, fountains and museums, the Eternal City has many things to offer, as historic landmarks go hand in hand with the vibrant city nightlife.
Passing through old cobblestone streets and ruins, visitors can catch a glimpse of Rome’s main attractions such as the Pantheon, one of the best kept classical architecture buildings in the world, the iconic Trevi Fountain and the Vatican Museums. Sweeping views over the city can be captured on film and camera from the Spanish Steps, where holidaymakers can unwind over a prosciutto panini or a gelato after a day of exploring numerous shopping centres and bazaars. Nestled beneath the Vatican walls, the Prati district mixes elegant office buildings with high-end boutiques and public squares, while imposing military barracks and Museo delle Anime dei Defunti provides a unique experience. Tourists can also get a taste of a typical Italian night out by visiting local restaurants, bars and clubs and enjoying a classic pizza or pasta. Rome has a Mediterranean climate with hot summers and rainy winters. From June to September the average temperature is 27°C, and may go as high as 30°C in July and August, with ten hours of sunshine a day. October and November are the wettest months of the year, while weather in December is often overcast, cool and rainy, with average temperatures dropping to 10°C.
- Check-in from midday
- Check-out by 11am
- Staff speaks German, English, Spanish, French, Hebrew and Portuguese
- Complimentary Wi-Fi connection
- Pets allowed on request
- Nearby public parking available for €15 per day, without reservation
- Transfer not included
* Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
* It is possible to cancel 7 days in advance; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
* No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
* Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
* No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
* Must be 18 or older to check-in (with a valid ID)
* Credit/debit card required at check-in
* Excluded city tax of €4 per person per day, paid on site
* Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
* In order to facilitate your stay, your name and email address may be shared with the hotel for communication related to your stay only
* Travel window: until 30 Dec 2022
Reference price as per booking.com. You can find more information about reference price here.
Offer sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.