What You Get
Included in all options:
- Deluxe room for 2 people
- One-hour private spa access
Policies and Fees
- Reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- 24-cancellation notice required prior to check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Excluded city tax of €4.25 per person per day, payable on site
Housed in an imposing mansion in the bustling Louisa neighbourhood, Hotel Mano Premier welcomes guests with a marble hall and elegant interiors.
Decorated with periodical furnishings, the spacious rooms come complete with air conditioning, flat-screen TVs, safes, and minibars. The marble bathrooms boast hairdryers, toiletries, and showers or baths.
The on-site Koyla restaurant tempts the taste buds with Belgian and French specialities, while the bar serves up nibbles and a selection of drinks.
Further relaxation can be spent in the garden or in the hotel’s wellness centre. With mosaic details and Arabian-style decor, the centre spoils guests with a hammam, sauna, and a hot tub.
- Standard occupancy: two people
- Maximum occupancy: two people with one child or a baby
- Additional bed for a baby under 2 is free of charge
- Child (from 2 to 11 years included): €50 per night per person, includes an extra bed
- Guests over 11 years: €50 per person, includes an extra bed
Groupon’s Guide To Brussels
Known as the Capital of Europe, Brussels is a world-renowned cultural centre which combines museums and architectural landmarks with modern art. As the sun sets on the city’s many Art Nouveau buildings, century-old mansions and churches, the former fortress turns into a cosmopolitan place with bars, restaurants and buzzing nightlife.
Strolling through narrow alleyways and cobblestoned streets, tourists may visit La Grand-Place, a 17th-century square blending Baroque, Gothic and Louis XIV architecture styles. Modern art form seekers may admire an iconic five-sphere structure at the Atomium, an imposing 102-metre complex that pairs up traditional cuisine with panoramic views over the city, in the on-site restaurant. At the foot of the Atomium, the whole of Europe awaits to be explored at the Mini-Europe entertainment park that exhibits approximately 80 cities and 350 buildings in miniature. Music lovers can head to La Monnaie, the largest opera house in Belgium, featuring theatre performances, recitals, dance and classical concerts. No Brussels tour would be complete without taking a glimpse into the history of chocolate, a Belgian delight, at the Museum of Cocoa and Chocolate, where travellers with a sweet tooth can even learn to make artisanal truffles.
- Check-in: 3pm
- Check-out: 2pm
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Pets policy: €30 per pet per day; max. 1 small pet allowed
- Staff speaks English, French, Dutch, and German
- Parking: €30 per day
- Transport and transfers not included
* Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
* It is possible to cancel 24 hours in advance; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
* No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
* Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
* No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
* Must be 18 or older to check-in (with a valid ID)
* Credit/debit card required at check-in
* Excluded city tax of €4.25 per person per day, payable on site
* Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
* In order to facilitate your stay, your name and email address may be shared with the hotel for communication related to your stay only
* Travel window: until 31 Mar 2022
Reference price as per booking.com. You can find more information about reference price here.
Offer sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.