What You Get
Included in all options:
- Standard or superior double room, as per option chosen, for 2 people
Policies and Fees
- Reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- 5-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in
- Modifications only by cancelling the reservation and rebooking the stay whilst the deal is online; subject to availability and cancellation policy
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Excluded city tax of €2.88 per person per day, payable to the hotel directly
- Travel window: until 04 Jan 2022
Due to the current health crisis, please check the current measures before any purchase
Set close to Grands Boulevards and the Faubourg Montmartre, Hôtel Prélude Opéra is a hidden gem of Cité Bergère, where the charm of the bygone era blends with stylish design and tranquillity. Recently, this unique 19th-century hotel has been renovated and elevated into a sophisticated property peppered with vibrant colours.
Active types can make use of The Mezzanine, hotel’s gym is equipped with wooden WaterRower / NOHrD equipment: a weight bench, a water rowing machine, an exercise bike, as well as a pilates ball and mats.
The property offers accommodation in boutique-style interiors. Each room features soothing colour schemes and comes complete with a bathroom with toiletries, air conditioning, flat-screen TV, and a minibar.
Apart from serving breakfast, The Grande Table lounge also makes for a good spot to enjoy something sweet or share a lighter aperitif.
Standard and Superior Double Room
- Standard occupancy: two people
- Maximum occupancy: two people
Groupon’s Guide To Paris
Combining a rich heritage with contemporary perks, this lively European capital is a place of historic, artistic and gastronomic treasures including museums, fountains, bridges, vineyards, cafes, restaurants and much more.
The City of Light marries classic artwork that can be discovered at The Louvre or Le Musee d’Orsay with contemporary art. Churches are the oldest intact buildings in Paris, and stained glass windows pair up with flamboyant Gothic structures achieving architectural wonders, such as Sainte-Chapelle or Saint-Denis Basilica. Tourists can walk on the banks of the River Seine or through the Promenade Plantée park, while Champs Elysées offers high-end boutiques, glitzy showrooms and the famous Arc de Triomphe. Travellers can have a taste of the French cuisine including pastries, sea food and couscous, shop in exclusive boutiques and flea markets, dance the night away in one of the many night clubs, or enjoy a French Cancan show at the Moulin Rouge. Paris has a temperate, oceanic climate with warm summers and cold winters. Summer comes with an occasional heat wave and eight hours of sunshine a day, while in autumn temperatures drop to 15°C in October with an average of 50mm of rain per month. During winter, temperatures drop to 1°C in January, with highs of maximum 6°C and approx. two hours of sunshine a day.
- Check-in: midday
- Check-out: 2pm
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Pets policy: pets are not allowed
- Staff speaks French, English, Spanish and Italian
- Transport and transfers not included
- Parking is not available
* Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
* It is possible to cancel 5 days in advance; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
* No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
* Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
* No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
* Must be 18 or older to check-in (with a valid ID)
* Credit/debit card required at check-in
* Excluded city tax of €2.88 per person per day, payable to the hotel directly
* Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
* In order to facilitate your stay, your name and email address may be shared with the hotel for communication related to your stay only
* Travel window: until 4 Jan 2022
Reference price as per booking.com. You can find more information about reference price here.
Offer sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.