What You Get
Included in all options:
- Classic double or twin room
- Bottle of wine per stay
Policies and Fees
- Reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- It is possible to cancel 7 days in advance
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- City tax of €6 per day per person, to be paid directly to the hotel
- Travel window: until 15 Nov 2022
Due to the current health crisis, please check the current measures before any purchase
The four-star boutique Gambrinus Hotel is located in a residential area in the heart of the city, a short walk from Via Veneto, Piazza di Spagna and Termini Station.
The comfortable rooms are equipped with LCD TV with Pay TV, air conditioning and heating, bathroom with shower and bathtub, hairdryer and a direct dial telephone.
Breakfast is served each morning in the elegant breakfast room with original 19th-century stone ceilings and Roman travertine floors.
Classic Double or Twin Room
- Standard occupancy: two people
Maximum occupancy: two adults and one child up to 3 years old
- Complimentary cradle upon request
- For extra adult it’s needed the upgrade to superior room, must to be checked with the property for extra price (breakfast not included, available for a supplement of €13.80 per day)
Groupon’s Guide To Rome
From famous historic sites to relatively obscure catacombs, basilicas, fountains and museums, the Eternal City has many things to offer, as historic landmarks go hand in hand with the vibrant city nightlife.
Passing through old cobblestone streets and ruins, visitors can catch a glimpse of Rome’s main attractions such as the Pantheon, one of the best kept classical architecture buildings in the world, the iconic Trevi Fountain and the Vatican Museums. Sweeping views over the city can be captured on film and camera from the Spanish Steps, where holidaymakers can unwind over a prosciutto panini or a gelato after a day of exploring numerous shopping centres and bazaars. Nestled beneath the Vatican walls, the Prati district mixes elegant office buildings with high-end boutiques and public squares, while imposing military barracks and Museo delle Anime dei Defunti provides a unique experience. Tourists can also get a taste of a typical Italian night out by visiting local restaurants, bars and clubs and enjoying a classic pizza or pasta. Rome has a Mediterranean climate with hot summers and rainy winters. From June to September the average temperature is 27°C, and may go as high as 30°C in July and August, with ten hours of sunshine a day. October and November are the wettest months of the year, while weather in December is often overcast, cool and rainy, with average temperatures dropping to 10°C.
- Check-in: from 2 p.m., check-out: by 11 a.m
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Pets are not allowed
- Parking not available
- The staff speaks German, English, Spanish, French, Italian and Russian
- Transport and transfers not included
* Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
* It is possible to cancel 7 days in advance; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
* No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
* Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
* No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
* Must be 18 or older to check-in and for alcohol (with a valid ID)
* Credit/debit card required at check-in
* City tax of €6 per day per person, to be paid directly to the hotel
* Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
* In order to facilitate your stay, your name and email address may be shared with the hotel for communication related to your stay only
* Travel window: until 15 Nov 2022
Reference price as per booking.com on 19 May 2022. You can find more information about reference price here.
Offer sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.