What You Get
Included in all options:
- Charming Room or Suite, as per option chosen, for 2 people
Included in dedicated options:
- A bottle of Champagne per stay on departure
- Wine tasting per person per stay (takes place at 6pm, once per day; reservation required)
Policies and Fees
- Reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- It is possible to cancel 48 hours in advance
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Excluded city tax of €1.10 per person per day, paid to the hotel directly
Due to the current health crisis, please check the current measures before any purchase
Enveloped in two hectares of gardens dotted with ancient trees, Château des Comtes de Challes awaits guests in the town of Challes-les-Eaux, in Savoie. Housed in a 15th-century castle, this boutique property boasts an outdoor heated swimming pool which makes for a perfect spot to lounge or take a refreshing dip.
The elegant rooms and suites are full of charm and character, offering the tranquility required for a restful stay. Each comes with a double bed or two single beds, a bathroom with a bath or shower and a TV.
The gourmet restaurant tempts with traditional cuisine treats carefully created from local produce. For some extra relaxation, the sojourners can head to the wellness area which offers a wide range of massages.
Thermal baths and the balneotherapy center of Challes-les-Eaux are just minutes away, while Chambéry city center is about 15 minutes away by bus.
Charming Double Room or Suite
- Standard occupancy: two people
- Maximum occupancy: two adults
Groupon's Guide to Savoie, France
Stretching from the shores of Lake Geneva all the way to the imposing Mont Blanc, Savoie has been attracting wellness buffs for centuries. These days, it is all about both the promises of spa serenity and over a thousand kilometres of snow fun. However, come summer, Chartreuse, Vanoise and Bauges parks with their rugged vistas and caves make for great destinations for hikers and bikers.
A healthy dose of history and culture shines through the stone circle of Séez, the Old Bridge of Moûtiers, the bay of Châtillon, as well as the coast of Tresserve, to name just a few of the local gems. Then there is, of course, the cuisine; melted cheese is a magnet for foodies, with saucisson sec and herbal liqueurs to accompany the feast.
- Check-in from 4pm
- Check-out by 10am
- The staff speaks French, English and Spanish
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Pets allowed for €12 per day, paid to the hotel directly; pets are not allowed in the restaurant
- On-site parking free of charge
- Transfers not available
* Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
* It is possible to cancel 48 hours in advance; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
* No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
* Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
* No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
* Must be 18 or older to check-in (with a valid ID)
* Credit/debit card required at check-in
* Excluded city tax of €1.10 per person per day, paid to the hotel directly
* Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
* In order to facilitate your stay, your name and email address may be shared with the hotel for communication related to your stay only
Offer sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.