What You Get
Included in all options:
- Stay for two people in a one-bedroom apartment
- Welcome gift
Policies and Fees
- Reservations made within the cancellation window are non-refundable
- It is possible to cancel 7 days in advance
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- City tax included
- Travel window: until 31 Dec 2022
Due to the current health crisis, please check the current measures before any purchase
Los Rodeos Apartments is a three-floor property with modern holiday apartments. It is located north of the Tenerife island, less than 4 kilometres from San Cristóbal Cathedral and 1 kilometre from Tenerife North Airport.
Each of the 12 modern apartments is around 50 m2 large and features a bold decor with splotches of colour over the white background. Each of the apartments is different and in many cases, clients can even pick their favourite theme. All come with Wi-Fi, living rooms, fully equipped kitchens with dining areas and views of the sea or the mountains. Some also feature terraces or balconies.
- Standard occupancy: 2 people
- Maximum occupancy: 3 people
- Additional persons policy:
- Babies under 2 years old can stay in a cot or use the existing bedding free of charge; extra bed available on request for a surcharge of €10 per child per night
- Children between 3-5 years old can use the existing bedding free of charge; extra bed available on request for a surcharge of €10 per child per night
- Children over 6 years old and adults can stay on extra bed for a surcharge of €10 per person per night
Groupon’s Guide To Tenerife
The largest island of the Canary Islands allures with lively nightlife, remarkable beaches such as Playa de Las Vistas, mountainous scenery boasting volcanic landscapes, panoramic views, and tropical vegetation. Tourists are invited to admire Los Gigantes, whose enormous geological rock formations reach heights of up to 2,625 feet, or get into the swing of island life on one of the golf courses that flank the resort.
A break on this exotic island is not complete without a diving session at Tenerife Scuba, where tourists may explore the sapphire waters of the Atlantic and discover hidden underwater worlds. Dynamic types may embark on one of the countless roads and mountain biking tracks available on the island such as Las Americas or El Médano. Tourists may further their culinary experience with tempting dishes of typical Spanish cuisine, such as tapas, tortilla and paella along with international plates, which are served throughout the island in traditional restaurants and bars. With spring-like temperatures over the year, the “island of eternal spring” provides balanced climate conditions during the seasons, as average temperatures range between 20ºC and 22ºC. On the south coast, summer temperatures rise to approximately 30ºC, while the winter climate remains mild, with temperatures of up to 15ºC.
- Check-in from 3pm
- Check-out by midday
- Complimentary Wi-FI
- No pets allowed
- Staff speaks English and Spanish
- Complimentary parking; reservation is not needed
- No transfers included
* Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
* It is possible to cancel 7 days in advance; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
* No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
* Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
* No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
* Must be 18 or older to check-in (with a valid ID)
* Credit/debit card required at check-in
* No city tax
* Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
* In order to facilitate your stay, your name and email address may be shared with the hotel for communication related to your stay only
* Travel window: until 31 Dec 2022
Reference price as per booking.com. You can find more information about reference price here.
Offer sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.