What You Get
Included in all options:
- Standard room with two beds for two people
Policies and Fees
- Reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- It is possible to cancel 7 days in advance
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Excluded city tax of €2.88 per person per night, to be paid to the hotel directly
- Travel window: until 4 Sep 2022
Due to the current health crisis, please check the current measures before any purchase
Set close to the River Seine, near Pont de Bercy, the four-star Mercure Paris Bercy Bibliothèque offers a convenient base to discover the French capital. With Quai de La Gare metro station on line 6 right across the street as well as major transport hubs: Paris Austerlitz, Paris Gare de Lyon and Paris Bercy reachable within a short stroll, travellers have easy access to all areas of the city and beyond.
Renovated in 2020, the public areas of the hotel feature a cheeky industrial chic style, while the rooms come with modern amenities such as air conditioning units, en suite bathrooms and flat-screen TVs.
The on-site bar invites for a choice of snacks and beverages, available from early morning until late hours.
Standard Room with 2 Single Beds
- Standard occupancy: 2 people
- Maximum occupancy: 2 people
Groupon’s Guide to Paris
Combining a rich heritage with contemporary perks, this lively European capital is a place of historic, artistic and gastronomic treasures including museums, fountains, bridges, vineyards, cafes, restaurants and much more.
The City of Light marries classic artwork that can be discovered at the Louvre or Musée d’Orsay, with contemporary art. Churches are among the oldest intact buildings in Paris, where stained glass windows pair up with flamboyant Gothic structures achieving architectural wonders, such as Sainte-Chapelle or Saint-Denis Basilica. Tourists can have a serene walk on the banks of the River Seine or through the Promenade Plantée park – the first such urban green space arranged on top of an abandoned railway viaduct – while Champs Elysées offers high-end boutiques and glitzy showrooms. Travellers can have a taste of the French cuisine including pastries, sea food and couscous, shop in exclusive boutiques and flea markets, dance the night away in one of the many night clubs, or enjoy a French cancan show at the Moulin Rouge. Paris has a temperate, oceanic climate with warm summers and cold winters. Summer comes with an occasional heat wave and eight hours of sunshine a day, while in autumn temperatures drop to 15°C in October with an average of 50mm of rain per month. During winter, temperatures drop to 1°C in January, with highs of maximum 6°C and approx. two hours of sunshine a day.
- Check-in from midday, check-out by midday
- Staff speak English and French
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Pets not allowed
- Parking available at €24 per day, to be paid directly on arrival
* Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
* It is possible to cancel 7 days in advance; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
* No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
* Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
* No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
* Must be 18 or older to check-in (with a valid ID)
* Credit/debit card required at check-in
* Excluded city tax of €2.88 per person per night, to be paid to the hotel directly
* Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
* In order to facilitate your stay, your name and email address may be shared with the hotel for communication related to your stay only
* Travel window: until 4 Sep 2022
Reference price as per booking.com. You can find more information about reference price here.
Offer sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.