What You Get
Included in all options:
- Double room for 2 people
- Late check-out
Included in dedicated options:
- Flamenco show
- Includes a bottle of water and a souvenir
- Duration: 1 hour
- 1 entry per person and stay.
- It is essential to call ahead to book tickets
Policies and Fees
- Reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- It is possible to cancel 24 hours in advance
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- No city tax
- Travel window: until 30 Dec 2022
Due to the current health crisis, please check the current measures before any purchase
The hotel Noches en Triana is located in one of the most iconic neighborhoods of Seville, Triana, near the Plaza del Altozano. It features a typical Andalusian-style interior patio, a terrace and 27 rooms with private bathrooms, TVs and toiletries.
Double Room, Queen-Size
- Standard occupancy: two people
- Maximum occupancy: two people
Groupon’s Guide To Seville
Caressed by the Guadalquivir River, this historic town holds a wealth of cultural attractions and districts full of traditional heritage, such as the Triana and the Macarena. The Andalusian capital is a passionate and romantic city, tempting holidaymakers with famous tapas bars, nightlife and hidden plazas shrouded by orange blossoms, while a well-designed transportation system carries travellers to some of the city’s renowned landmarks.
Visitors seeking greater insight into Andalusian culture may head to the Museum of Arts and Traditions, in which the surrounding beauty of Maria Luisa Park offsets a unique collection of ceramics, weapons, and musical instruments. A trip to the lush Alcázar Gardens will provide a scenic stroll through variegated parkland split into historical styles which encompass Renaissance terraces, Gothic towers, and ancient Moorish-styled elements. After exploring the 15th-century cloisters of the city’s grand Gothic cathedral, tourists can board one of the horse-and-cart cabs, which can be found waiting beside the 100-metre stretch of the nearby Giralda Tower. Seville boasts a subtropical climate with specific Mediterranean particularities. Summer months are boiling hot and the drought is present in July and August. Winters are rather warm and sometimes it is drizzling. More consistent rainfalls are present in autumn and spring, with mild temperatures and sunny weather.
- Check-in from 3pm
- Late check-out by 1pm (upon request), regular check-out by 11am
- Staff speaks English and Spanish
- Pets are not allowed
- Airport transfers not available
- Parking not included
* Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
* It is possible to cancel 24 hours in advance; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
* No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
* Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
* No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
* Must be 18 or older to check-in (with a valid ID)
* Credit/debit card required at check-in
* No city tax
* Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
* In order to facilitate your stay, your name and email address may be shared with the hotel for communication related to your stay only
* Travel window: until Dec 2022
Reference price as per booking.com. You can find more information about reference price here.
Offer sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.