What You Get
Included in all options:
- Classic double or twin room for 2 people
Included in dedicated options:
Policies and Fees
- Reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- It is possible to cancel 3 days in advance
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Excluded city tax of €4 per person per day, paid on site
- Travel window: until 24 Dec 2021
Due to the current health crisis, please check the current measures before any purchase
Residenza Venezia by Gruppo UNA is located in the Venetian district of Cannaregio, just a few steps from the Rialto Bridge and major attractions such as the Basilica dei Frari, St. Mark’s Square, Palazzo Ducale and the Teatro La Fenice.
The property offers complimentary Wi-Fi, a concierge service, and a tour desk. Boasting classic Venetian elegance, the rooms boast city views and are equipped with air conditioning, flat-screen satellite TVs, fridges, kettles, hairdryers, desks and wardrobes. The bathrooms have showers and complimentary toiletries
An Italian and continental breakfast with refined regional dishes is served daily in the breakfast room. From 3 p.m. to 10 p.m., a selection of tea and coffee, fruit juices and snacks is available to guests in the space provided for this purpose.
Classic Double or Twin Room
- Standard occupancy: two people
- Maximum occupancy: two adults and one child
- Additional guests charges:
- 0-2.99 years old: cot on request (free of charge)
- 3-13.99 years old: additional bed on request (€50)
- Over 14s: additional bed on request (€50)
Groupon’s Guide To Venice
The capital of the Veneto region, listed as a World Heritage Site, Venice is set on a group of 118 small islands separated by a labyrinth of canals and linked by century-old bridges. Colonnaded squares, domes and arches can be seen while on a sleek motorboat or during a gondola ride that will carry visitors through the city’s main waterways.
Tourists shouldn’t miss out on the opportunity to visit the Doge’s Palace, a symbol of the republic’s wealth and mastery over land and sea. On the eastern end of St. Mark’s Square, the world-renowned Byzantine basilica has become a landmark of the city with its four bulbous domes and golden mosaics. Throughout the cobbled streets, there are countless shops where travellers can pick out unique handmade masks painted according to the 800-year-old Venetian tradition. Venice has a humid subtropical climate characterised by warm summers and cold winters. The sky is clear, with a moderate level of sunshine that invites holidaymakers to visit the city during autumn, while winter months bring an average high temperature of 6°C and three hours of sunshine per day.
- Check-in from 2pm, check-out by midday
- Please note that check-in is at Maison Venezia UNA Esperienze, which is close to the Residenza Venezia
- Wi-Fi free of charge
- Pets allowed (max 30kg), €40 per dog per stay
- Transfer is not available
- Parking is not available
- Staff speaks Italian and English
* Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
* It is possible to cancel 3 days in advance; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
* No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
* Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
* No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
* Must be 18 or older to check-in (with a valid ID)
* Credit/debit card required at check-in
* Excluded city tax of €4 per person per day, paid on site
* Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
* In order to facilitate your stay, your name and email address may be shared with the hotel for communication related to your stay only
* Travel window: until 24 Dec 2021
Reference price as per booking.com. You can find more information about reference price here.
Offer sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.