What You Get
Included in all options:
- Double room for 2 people
- Welcome drink (cocktail or pint of beer of choice from the bar)
- Spa discount: €10 off Rejuvenate Treatment rooms when you spend €50
Policies and Fees
- Reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- It is possible to cancel 7 days in advance
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- No city tax
- Travel window: until 15 Mar 2022
Due to the current health crisis, please check the current measures before any purchase
The four-star Riverside Park Hotel and Leisure Club is nestled along the scenic banks of the River Slaney. The hotel is conveniently located in the heart of Co. Wexford in the picturesque town of Enniscorthy and only 60 minutes from Dublin.
The hotel offers accommodation in spacious en-suite rooms with baths and showers, TVs, and hospitality trays.
Two on-site restaurants include a steakhouse, and one bar overlooking the River Slaney with a large outdoor veranda serving an extensive menu daily including carvery lunch.
The on-site leisure club offers a state-of-the-art gymnasium along with a swimming pool, sauna, hot tub and steam room. At Rejuvenate beauty rooms, a wide range of treatments for people from all walks of life is delivered by a team of professionals.
- Standard occupancy: two people
- Maximum occupancy: two adults and two children
- Extra people policy:
- Cots available on request
- Babies 0-3: free of charge
- B&B supplements: €5 per night for age 4-11; €10 for age 12-16
Groupon’s Guide to County Wexford
Bordered by Waterford, Kilkenny, Carlow and Wicklow, County Wexford is the largest of Leinster’s 12 counties in size, and fourth largest in terms of population. Named after the town of Wexford, the county is situated in the province of Leinster and is part of the South-East Region.
Local landmarks include the scenic Bannow Drive, a signposted route through four Wexford villages – Duncormick, Cullenstown, Bannow and Wellingtonbridge, popular amongst tourists. The Dunbrody Famine Ship Experience is an interactive experience featuring an authentic reproduction of an 1840s emigrant vessel alongside a popular interpretation of the Irish famine emigrant experience. The Irish National Heritage Park is an open-air museum which recreates the key stages in Ireland’s cultural evolution. Travellers may also visit Ballyteigue Burrow, located near Duncormick, one of the finest protected sand dune systems in Ireland. Rich in wildflowers, wildlife and butterflies, this 9km coastal stretch is a protected nature reserve. The Hook Peninsula, featuring the medieval Hook Lighthouse and the historic townland of Loftus Hall, is noted for its many beaches and spectacular scenery.
Beachgoers can head to one of the popular beaches located in Courtown, Curracloe, Carnsore Point, Duncannon or Rosslare Strand.
- Two on-site restaurants including a steakhouse, and one bar overlooking the River Slaney with an outdoor veranda
- Leisure club with swimming pool, sauna, steam room, gym and hot tub
- Check-in from 4pm, check-out by midday
- Complimentary Wi-Fi and parking
- Pets not allowed
* Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
* It is possible to cancel 7 days in advance; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
* No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
* Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
* No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
* Must be 18 or older to check-in (with a valid ID)
* Credit/debit card required at check-in
* No city tax
* Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
* In order to facilitate your stay, your name and email address may be shared with the hotel for communication related to your stay only
* Travel window: until 15 Mar 2022
Reference price as per booking.com on 14 Oct 2021. You can find more information about reference price here.
Offer sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.