What You Get
Included in all options:
- Stay in a double or twin room
- Massage from €40 (1,080 CZK) per person per hour
Policies and Fees
- Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- 3-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in, otherwise reservation is non-refundable
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Excluded city tax of € 2 per day and per person, to be paid directly to the partner
- Travel window: until 20 Dec 2022
Due to the current health crisis, please check the current measures before any purchase
The Royal Park Boutique Hotel
Located on the edge Folimanka Park, a 5-minute walk from the nearest metro station and just a 20-minute walk from Prague’s New Town, the Royal Court Hotel provides a retreat in the cosmopolitan capital of the Czech Republic.
Each room is fitted with everything needed for a comfortable stay: a large comfortable bed, modern smart TV, tea set, minibar and safe.
The breakfast buffet includes a selection of hot dishes, pastries, fruit and vegetables. The hotel also features an onsite spa decorated in Egyptian style, where guests can unwind in the relaxation area and a herbal tea room, use a jacuzzi or a Finnish sauna.
Double or Twin Room
- Standard occupancy: 2 people
- Maximum occupancy: 3 adults and 1 baby up to 2 years old
- For conditions for additional occupancy please enquire directly with the hotel
Groupon’s Guide to Prague
The capital city of the Czech Republic has played an important role in the history of Europe, while its unique character is derived from the city’s architecture mirroring in the River Vltava. Old and new intertwine in parks, grand palaces and church spires, while townhouses sit next to high-fashion shops, restaurants and bars. Strolling through the winding alleyways with red slate rooftops and historic quarters of the Old Town district, just south of where the river bends beneath the Letenské Sady Park, travellers can discover a wealth of Czech restaurants, while a healthy choice of traditional watering holes grace the streets of the New Town. At the National Marionette Theatre, guests can catch a traditional puppet performance, while a trip to Prague Castle offers an aerial view of The City of a Thousand Spires. For more architectural wonders, visitors can pop down to the Baroque-styled St. Nicholas Church or see the Gothic Powder Tower, one of Prague’s most important medieval monuments.
- On-site spa
- Check-in from 2pm, check-out by midday
- Staff speaks English, German, Russian and Czech
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Pets up to 15 kg are allowed with a supplement of €10 (270 CZK) per day and on prior request
- Parking available nearby from €15 (405 CZK) per day
- Transfer from/to the hotel available on request for €28 (760 CZK) per person one way or €46 (1245 CZK) for the round trip
* Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
* DIt is possible to cancel 3 days in advance; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
* No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
* Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
* No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
* Must be 18 or older to check-in (with a valid ID)
* Credit/debit card required at check-in
* Excluded city tax of €2 per day and per person, to be paid directly to the partner
* Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
* In order to facilitate your stay, your name and email address may be shared with the hotel for communication related to your stay only
* Travel window: until 20 Dec 2022
Reference price as per booking.com. You can find more information about reference price here.
Offer sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.