What You Get
Included in all options:
- Nautical-themed standard double room for 2 people
- Titanic-size breakfast
Included in dedicated options:
- Titanic Belfast experience tickets
- Afternoon tea
Policies and Fees
- Reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- It is possible to cancel 7 days in advance or reservation is non-refundable
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- No city tax
- Travel window: until 31 March 2022
Nestled in the heart of Titanic Quarter, a popular leisure destination in Northern Ireland, the four-star Titanic Hotel Belfast welcomes guests to enjoy unique accommodation and explore the vast art and heritage collection that the hotel’s owners created in collaboration with museum institutions, historians, artists, and private collectors. Staying at the hotel, guests can step into the history of the world’s most famous liner at its birthplace.
The hotel features 119 luxury bedrooms that boast numerous vintage decorations and combine Art Deco and nautical themes. Guests can feel the touches of history thanks to hanging ship’s lanterns, riveted panels and some maritime artwork set in each room. The rooms come fitted with en suite bathrooms featuring geometric floor tiles and high-pressure drench showers. There are also flat-screen TVs and a Wi-Fi connection.
Fine dining experiences may be also enjoyed at the hotel’s award-winning restaurant, The Wolff Grill. The venue offers views over the Titanic Belfast building and the famous Slipways and serves up an extensive menu based on locally-sourced produce. Guests are also invited to The Harland Bar, famous for its bespoke cocktails and unique ambience. The bar comes decorated in Art Deco and Art Nouveau travel posters. Those keen on spending some relaxed tea time with friends can also opt for a traditional afternoon tea served in the Drawing Office Two or the upper Presentation Room.
Standard Double Room
- Standard occupancy: two people
- Maximum occupancy: two adults and one child/baby
- Conditions for additional persons:
- A bed for a child under 16 years is included for the below supplement when sharing parents’ room:
- Option 1: £50 per child when sharing parents’ room to include a ticket to Titanic Belfast
- Option 2: £55 per child when sharing parents’ room to include kids’ afternoon tea
- Please note: upgraded rooms can accommodate up to two children
Groupon’s Guide To Belfast
Known as the economic engine of Northern Ireland, Belfast is a cosmopolitan city combining a rich heritage with contemporary perks. Once home to the Irish linen industry and the famous Harland and Wolff shipbuilders, Belfast is one of the most visited cities in Europe, boasting over 8 million visitors every year.
Guests can get a breath of fresh air with a stroll through a large number of parks and open spaces, while history enthusiasts may visit several historic sites, such as the 19th-century Albert Memorial Clock or the famous Stormont Castle, the main meeting place of the country’s Executive. A short walk from The River Lagan and the Waterfront Hall, shoppers may find plenty of opportunities to buy traditional Irish products at St George’s Market, the last surviving Victorian covered market in Belfast. Dining options are enriched by traditional bars where guests may enjoy the local ales and wines, while the restaurants offer a wide variety of Irish specialities, including the well-known Irish stew, a famous dish dating back to the 19th century, made from lamb or mutton as well as potatoes, onions, and parsley.
- Check-in from 3pm, check out by 11am
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Pets not allowed
- Parking available for a discounted rate of £15 per 24 hours
- Transfers are not available
* Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
* It is possible to cancel 7 days in advance; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
* No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
* Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
* No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
* Must be 18 or older to check-in (with a valid ID)
* Credit/debit card required at check-in
* No city tax
* Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
* In order to facilitate your stay, your name and email address may be shared with the hotel for communication related to your stay only
* Travel window: until 31 Dec 2021
* Please note that The Titanic Experience is closed Tuesday and Wednesdays
Reference price as per booking.com on 13 Aug 2021. You can find more information about reference price here.
Offer sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.