What You Get
Included in all options:
- Double or deluxe room for 2-4 people, as per option chosen
- Unlimited access to the wellness area in Diune Hotel & Resort including swimming pool, hot tub, saunas area, and gym
Policies and Fees
- No cancellation, reservation is non-refundable
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Excluded city tax of 4,80 PLN per person per night, paid on site
- Travel window: until 8 Jan 2023
Due to the current health crisis, please check the current measures before any purchase
Happy moments and rest by the sea in a comfortable environment - that’s what awaits guests staying an apartment at VacationClub - Diune. The apartments are located in a modern building in the immediate vicinity of the park and only 20 meters from the sandy beach.
The apartments consist of double bedrooms, spacious living rooms with sofa beds, bathrooms with shower cabins and kitchenettes. Guests also have TVs and complimentary Wi-Fi at their disposal.
VacationClub guests can use the relaxation zone with swimming pool, whirlpool, sauna area and fitness room of the nearby Diune Hotel & Resort.
The area is not only ideal for sunbathing, but also for hiking and cycling thanks to the local infrastructure. The popular music club MarinGO! is nearby.
Standard and Deluxe Rooms
- Standard occupancy: two-four people, as per option chosen
- Maximum occupancy: two-four people, as per option chosen
Groupon’s Guide to Kolobrzeg
The port city of Kolobrzeg is located in a spa area on the Baltic Sea, about 5 km from the district of Grzybowo, in the Polish West Pomeranian Voivodeship. The attractive blend of forest and beach lets nature lovers breathe a sigh of relief. Long walks or bike tours ensure a pleasant break from everyday stress. There is also a variety of sights in the area: Szczecin, the Pomeranian Lake District and nature parks are in the immediate vicinity, but harbor tours or boat trips from Kolobrzeg are sure to make holiday hearts beat faster. Located on the Pomeranian Baltic coast, Kołobrzeg is one of the most popular seaside resorts in Poland, which also attracts numerous spa guests from Germany and the Scandinavian countries. Apart from the many spa facilities and wellness offers, the city itself is also worth seeing. The old town, rebuilt after the war, scores with the brick Gothic cathedral, whose mighty tower towers far above the city. Another attraction, especially in the summer months, is of course the wide sandy beach, which invites holidaymakers to sunbathe or go for a walk.
- Check-in: from 4pm
- Check-out: until 10am. (key collection at the VacationClub reception, ul. Sułkowskiego 9, Kołobrzeg; the reception is open daily from 8am to 8pm, 200m from the Diune Hotel & Resort)
- Staff speaks German, English and Polish
- Wi-Fi: free of charge
- Pets: on request; a fee of PLN 30 per day applies
- Parking: not available (only outside the property - additional charges may apply)
- Transport and transfers: not included
* Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
* No cancellation; reservations are non-refundable
* No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
* Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
* No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
* Must be 18 or older to check-in (with a valid ID)
* Credit/debit card required at check-in
* Excluded city tax of 4,80 PLN per person per night, paid on site
* Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
* In order to facilitate your stay, your name and email address may be shared with the hotel for communication related to your stay only
* Travel window: until 8 Jan 2023
Reference price as per booking.com. You can find more information about reference price here.
Offer sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.