What You Get
Included in dedicated options:
- Stay for two in a double or twin room with a full Irish breakfast and late check-out
Included in all options:
- Two-course dinner on one evening
- €89 for 1 night (41% off)
- €129 for 1 night with 2-course dinner on one evening (34% off)
- €149 for 2 nights (50% off)
- €189 for 2 nights with 2-course dinner on one evening (45% off)
- Valid until 31 Mar 2021
- Modification policy: 48 hours in advance, subject to availability. No cancellation allowed after booking confirmation; bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed
Housed in a historical mill, Blarney Woollen Mills Hotel awaits visitors just 9 kilometres away from Cork City. The hotel makes for a convenient base for exploring the nearby attractions such as Blarney Castle and Gardens, Crawford Art Gallery or The English Market. Blarney Woollen Mills Shop offers a range of Irish merchandise including pottery, gifts, clothes, and food.
The hotel offers accommodation in traditionally decorated rooms which come complete with TVs, tea- and coffee-making facilities, and bathrooms with hairdryers.
Appetites can be catered for at the on-site restaurant which serves up an array of dishes prepared with local produce. Afternoon tea can be enjoyed in the foyer, while the well stock bar keeps thirsts under control.
Groupon’s Guide To County Cork
The largest of all in Ireland, County Cork invites travellers for an adventure through an array of rugged mountain slopes and scattered cliffs, flat peatlands and lush woodlands, with a shore laced by pebbly beaches, promontories and peninsulas. Washed by the River Bandon, the River Blackwater and the River Lee, County Cork’s landscape is also dotted by tens of lakes.
Cork is the largest city within the county, a hub for heritage tourism based around sights like the 18th-century English Market, the 8-bell Church of St Anne, the City Hall and the Opera House. St. Patrick’s Street is the shopping backbone of Cork. Fota Island is particularly appealing to tourists interested in wildlife, being home to the namesake Wildlife Park and to the Fota House and Gardens.
- Restaurant and bar on site
- Check-in from 3pm; late check-out by 1pm (regular check-out by midday)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- No pets allowed
- Complimentary parking on site
The Fine Print
No cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed. Bookings can be modified up to 48 hours in advance, subject to availability.
Valid until 31 Mar 2021.
Price for 2 people.
Must book within 1 month of purchase.
Mandatory booking required. Check availability before booking.
Limit 1 voucher per stay, may buy 4 additional as gifts.
The hotel is located in Blarney, Ireland.
No city tax.
No transfers included.
Valid for stay in a double or twin room for 2 people.
Offer sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH