What You Get
Included in all options: Stay for two in standard double or twin room with Dublin flights arriving between Dec 2015-Mar 2016
- From €99-€169 for 2 nights, depending on date chosen
- From €129-€189 for 3 nights, depending on date chosen
- From €149-€219 for 4 nights, depending on date chosen
*Per Person Offer
Customers must purchase two vouchers to complete booking.
Please Note: availability at the advertised rates is extremely limited.
Hotel Saint Paul
Nestled in the capital city of Italy, in the financial district, Hotel Saint Paul beckons with four star facilities and an elegant atmosphere.
- En suite rooms spreading across 5 floors and fitted with minibar, LED TVs and complimentary Wi-Fi
- Buffet breakfast may be enjoyed in the bright and airy dining room, for an extra charge
- Check-in from 2pm; check-out by midday
- Staff speaks English and Italian; pets not permitted
Groupon’s Guide To Rome
From famous historic sites to relatively obscure catacombs, basilicas, fountains and museums, the Eternal City has many things to offer, as historic landmarks go hand in hand with the vibrant city nightlife.
Passing through old cobblestone streets and ruins, visitors can catch a glimpse of Rome’s main attractions such as the Pantheon, one of the best kept classical architecture buildings in the world, the iconic Trevi Fountain and the Vatican Museums. Sweeping views over the city can be captured on film and camera from the Spanish Steps, where holidaymakers can unwind over a prosciutto panini or a gelato after a day of exploring numerous shopping centres and bazaars. Nestled beneath the Vatican walls, the Prati district mixes elegant office buildings with high-end boutiques and public squares, while imposing military barracks and Museo delle Anime dei Defunti provides a unique experience. Tourists can also get a taste of a typical Italian night out by visiting local restaurants, bars and clubs and enjoying a classic pizza or pasta.
1. When will I receive a confirmation email?
- Customers will receive a booking confirmation within 48 hours from the time of booking.
2. How do I find out if my preferred travel dates are available?
- All dates are subject to availability. The dates available are listed on each option or alternatively, if customers have specific dates in mind, they can call the agent to check.
3. What happens if I buy the Groupon and my travel dates are not available?
- Deluxe Breaks will do everything to ensure that customers will get their preferred travel dates. If specific travel dates are not available anymore, the agent will propose alternative departure dates within the same validity period.
4. How much would it cost to fly from an airport not listed as part of this deal?
- The departure airports included will be advised at the time of booking based on availability. The supplemental fee to depart from a specific airport that is not included is subject to departure date and availability at the time of booking.
5. Do I have to buy 2 vouchers if I am travelling alone?
- Customers can just buy 1 voucher and pay the single supplement to Deluxe Breaks at the time of booking.
6. Does my child need a Groupon, and can they stay in my room?
- Children aged 2 and older will need a Groupon for travel. Children aged under 12 may be eligible for a discount. Contact Deluxe Breaks at the time of booking.
For more on Tour Operator partners, see the FAQ.
Valid for arrivals on dates from Dec 2015 to Mar 2016.
Price per person (pp) based on double occupancy. You must buy 2 vouchers min. to complete booking or pay single person supplement; enquire on booking.
Must book by 6 Dec 2015. For inquires: 01246 9619.
Booking required via online form within 48 hours after purchase: http://fsform.co.uk/gie/ie/db/rome_getaway. Attach your coupon there. You will receive confirmation of your reservation by the merchant by email after filling out the online form. Confirmations will be sent out within 7 working days from the days the booking is complete with the agent.
No modification or cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable once confirmed.
Limit 1 voucher per person.
Validity period depends on option purchased (date and number of nights).
Hotel address: Hotel Saint Paul Rome, Via Vito Volterra 43, 00146 Rome, Italy.
Valid for flights from Dublin to Rome Ciampino Airport. Luggage allowance: 5-10 Kg included. Check in bags can be added depending carriers' charges. Cost for extra luggage: always depends on the airline and will be advised on the time of the booking by the agent.
Travel documents to be received up to 1 day before departure. You must go with your boarding pass printed at the airport, at the risk of having to pay additional charges.
This holiday is an ATOL protected holiday. More info here.
Depending on flight schedules and transfers, the first or the last night might not be entirely spent in the hotel. Groupon is able to offer you the lowest prices by including off peak flight times. Peak times will require a supplement that you will be advised of before booking. Flight departure points, dates and hours are subject to availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Not included: in-flight meals, airport transfers. Airport taxes included. A passport or identity card valid is mandatory.
Excl. city tax of €6 per person per night. Staff speaks: English and Italian. Children allowed and can be booked at the same rate.
Valid for stay in standard double or twin room for 2 people.
*Price from €99, per person, based on double room occupancy.
Vouchers sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.