What You Get
Included in all options:
- Stay for two in a deluxe double or twin room with fully cooked breakfast, Prosecco on arrival, late check-out and leisure access
Included in dedicated options;
Two-course dinner on one night (€5 supplement applies for steak), 30-minute spa treatment each
- €109 for a B&B option (55% off)
- €149 for a dinner option (48% off)
- €169 for a spa option (52% off)
- €209 for a deluxe option (47% off)
See the options’ details at the end of ‘Getaway Reports’ tab.
- Valid until 30 Nov 2020
- 72-hour modification policy, subject to availability. No cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed.
Boasting four-star service, Great National Hotel Ballina makes for an ideal spot for a scenic getaway, whether for couples or families. The centre of Ballina and the Wild Atlantic Way are at a hand’s reach and so are numerous activities, be it golfing, cycling, or fishing. Guests can also make use of the on-site leisure facilities to work out or rejuvenate - the hotel offers a pool, steam room, sauna and gym, as well as a range of fitness classes and nutrition advice.
The rooms are decorated with a contemporary feel in mind and come complete with ironing facilities, LCD TVs, in-room safes, and private bathrooms.
The on-site McShane’s Bar & Bistro offer a range of dining options, from breakfast to evening meals, prepared from local produce. Signature cocktails overflow at the McShanes Bar and those looking for a traditional fix can treat themselves to afternoon tea.
Groupon’s Guide To Ballina
The second largest town in Co. Mayo, Ballina lies on the western coast of Ireland, at the mouth of the River Moy near Killala Bay, in the Moy valley and Parish of Kilmoremoy, with the Ox Mountains to the east and the Nephin Beg mountains to the west.
The area is a popular tourist destination known for its scenic surrounds and an array of pubs and restaurants. Visitors will find Ballina a suitable base for exploring 15th-century Moyne Abbey, and St Muredach’s Cathedral or the Jackie Clarke Collection and Belleek Castle Museum. Ballina’s location on the River Moy favours salmon fishing, and one of the best spots, the Ridge Pool, is situated in the heart of the town. The Ballina Salmon Festival is held annually in July. The festival includes Heritage Day, where most of the centre of the town is closed to traffic and the streets fill with arts and craft stalls and demonstrations of transport from days gone by. The festival finale is a Mardi Gras followed by a monster fireworks display.
- B&B option includes: breakfast | Prosecco | leisure access | late check-out
- Dinner option includes: breakfast | Prosecco | leisure access | late check-out | two-course dinner on one night
- Spa option includes: breakfast | Prosecco | leisure access | late check-out | 30-minute spa treatment
- Deluxe option includes: breakfast | Prosecco | leisure access | late check-out | two-course dinner on one night | 30-minute spa treatment
- Check-in from 3pm, late check-out by 1pm (regular check-out by 11am)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- No pets allowed
- Complimentary parking
The Fine Print
72-hour modification policy, subject to availability. No cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed.
Valid until 30 Nov 2020.
Price for 2 people.
Mandatory booking required. Check availability before booking.
Please book within 30 days of purchase.
To check availability of dates, please see the 'check availability' calendar and when ready to book, please click the 'Making a booking' button.
Enquiries by phone: 003539623600.
Max. 2 vouchers per customer. May buy up to 4 additional as gifts. Can run up to two vouchers together to extend stay.
Must be 18 or older with a valid ID for alcohol. Not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
The hotel is located in Ballina, Co. Mayo, Ireland.
No city tax.
No transfers included.
Valid for stay in a deluxe room for 2 people.
Max. 2 additional children may stay in the room.
Babies under 2 years old - free of charge, baby cots available.
Children between 2-17 years old - €15 per child per night in an extra bed - breakfast incurs an additional charge. Surcharges payable to the hotel directly upon arrival. Please enquire about the details prior to arrival.
Vouchers sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.
Online booking on page https://reservation.groupon.ie/?utm_source=Groupon&utm_medium=HP&utm_campaign=Reservation