What You Get
Included in all options:
- Junior suite or master suite with hot tub, as per option chosen, for 2 people
- Bottle of Cava
- Late check-out by 2pm (subject to availability)
Policies and Fees
- Reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- It is possible to cancel 24 hours in advance
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- City tax included
Due to the current health crisis, please check the current measures before any purchase
Set in Torrejón de Ardoz, Loob Madrid is a modern hotel boasting easy access to Madrid-Barajas Airport. The centre of Madrid is around 30 kilometres away.
The rooms feature large double beds for a good night’s sleep and private bathrooms with showers and complimentary toiletries. Each one comes with air conditioning, while some also boast private hot tubs. The automatic folding covers allow guests to enjoy the sun or gaze at the stars.
When hunger strikes, appetites can be satisfied in the on-site restaurant. The center of Torrejón de Ardoz with a selection of bars, restaurants and shops can be reached within a five-minute drive.
Junior and Master Suites
- Standard occupancy: two people
- Maximum occupancy: two people
Groupon’s Guide To Madrid
Located in the centre of Spain and mixing a small town flavour with the flair of a cosmopolitan city, Madrid presents visitors with an unparalleled nightlife complemented by the cathedrals, museums and trendy boutiques of Chueca. As this city is the home of flamenco, travellers may jazz up their stay by learning a new dance style, while leisure moments may be spent walking one of the city’s many green spaces.
Local attractions come in abundance with Puerta de Alcalá, an old city gate, Templo de Debod, an Egyptian temple in the middle of Madrid, and Plaza de Cibeles, the central square where Real Madrid celebrates championship wins. Plenty dining opportunities are provided in local restaurants, serving the Spanish signature dish, tapas, while art lovers may enjoy a visit to Cultural Center Sanchinarro, revealing exhibitions and shows of the main artistic trends in a cultural scene. Aficionados may watch bullfighters showing off their skills at the corrida, and nature enthusiasts can catch a breath of fresh air in one of the largest parks of the city, Parque del Retiro.
Located on the Castillian plateau, the capital city of Spain blends its medieval and royal past with the cosmopolitan lifestyle of a 21st-century city. From the busy avenue of Gran Via, housing the Cinema District and a large number of shopping malls, to the lively Puerta del Sol and Plaza Mayor, Madrid is a year-round destination for globetrotters.
History buffs may venture to one of Europe’s largest palaces known as Palacio Real, housing a china room, a throne room with red velvet walls and a royal army museum, while the Catedral de la Almudena beckons with the history of the Diocese of Madrid and a Neo-Romanesque crypt. Leisurely moments may be spent in the El Retiro Park, visiting the Crystal Palace and a reconstruction of a Plilippino village, or hiring a boat to admire the ducks, geese, black swans, and terrapins on the lake. Dining opportunities are plentiful, with a wide range of eateries and cafes serving Spanish signature dishes including tapas, while thrilling bullfights may be seen at the corrida before heading out to a music venue to enjoy a flamenco show.
The weather in the capital city of Spain is predominantly dry and features a continental and Mediterranean climate. During autumn, the temperatures feature an average of 22ºC with frequent rainfalls but also many cultural activities taking place during this period. The sky becomes a bit cloudy in winter, and the weather conditions feature positive temperatures that may be accompanied by the presence of snowfall.
- Check-in from 2pm, check-out by 11am
- Late check-out by 2pm, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Pets are not allowed
- Parking included
- Transfers are not available
- Staff speaks English and Spanish
* Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
* Depending on the option chosen, it is possible to cancel 24 hours in advance; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
* No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
* Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
* No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
* Must be 18 or older to check-in (with a valid ID)
* Credit/debit card required at check-in
* City tax included
* Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
* In order to facilitate your stay, your name and email address may be shared with the hotel for communication related to your stay only
Reference price as per booking.com. You can find more information about reference price here.
Offer sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.