What You Get
Included in all options:
- Classic double room or double room for two people with Eiffel Tower view, as per option chosen
Policies and Fees
- Reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- It is possible to cancel 48 hours in advance
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Excluded city tax of €2.88 per person per day, paid on site
Due to the current health crisis, please check the current measures before any purchase
A stay at Le Parisis Paris Tour Eiffel Hotel places travellers in the heart of Paris, minutes from Champ de Mars and the Eiffel Tower. This four-star hotel is also close to Arc de Triomphe and Galeries Lafayette.
Guests can make themselves at home in one of the 45 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen TVs and private bathrooms with toiletries and hair dryers. Other amenities include phones and safe deposit boxes, while housekeeping is provided daily.
Make the most of the recreational amenities including a sauna and fitness centre, and take advantage of room service and an extensive drink menu at the bar/lounge.
Classic Room and Eiffel Tower View Room
- Standard occupancy: two people
- Maximum occupancy: two people
Groupon's Guide To Paris
Combining a rich heritage with contemporary perks, this lively European capital is a place of historic, artistic and gastronomic treasures including museums, fountains, bridges, vineyards, cafes, restaurants and much more.
The City of Light marries classic artwork, which can be discovered at The Louvre or Le Musee dâ'Orsay, with contemporary art. Churches are the oldest intact buildings in Paris, and stained glass windows pair up with flamboyant Gothic structures achieving architectural wonders, such as Sainte-Chapelle or Saint-Denis Basilica. Tourists can walk on the banks of the River Seine or through the Promenade Plante park, while Champs Elyses offers high-end boutiques, glitzy showrooms and the famous Arc de Triomphe. Travellers can have a taste of the French cuisine including pastries, seafood and couscous, shop in exclusive boutiques and flea markets, dance the night away in one of the many nightclubs, or enjoy a French Cancan show at the Moulin Rouge. Paris has a temperate, oceanic climate with warm summers and cold winters. Summer comes with an occasional heatwave and eight hours of sunshine a day, while in autumn temperatures drop to 15°C in October with an average of 50mm of rain per month. During winter, temperatures drop to 1°C in January, with highs of maximum 6°C and approx. two hours of sunshine a day.
- On-site leisure facilities
- Check-in from 3pm, check-out by midday
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Staff speaks English and French
- Pets are allowed, supplements may apply, please enquire with the hotel directly
- Parking available for €25 per day, to be paid directly on site
- Transfer not available
* Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
* It is possible to cancel 48 hours in advance; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
* No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
* Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
* No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
* Must be 18 or older to check-in (with a valid ID)
* Credit/debit card required at check-in
* Excluded city tax of €2.88 per person per day, paid on site
* Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
* In order to facilitate your stay, your name and email address may be shared with the hotel for communication related to your stay only
Offer sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.