What You Get
Included in all options:
- Spring or summer stay for two in a standard double or twin room with breakfast and a two-course dinner (served on the first night only)
Two-course dinner from the bar menu served in the on-site bar; based on a choice of starter and main or main and dessert
- €99 for 1 night (35% off)
- €149 for 2 nights (45% off)
- €199 for 3 nights (49% off)
- Until 31 Dec 2020
- No modification or cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed.
Located in the coastal village of Gortahork, the Ostan Loch Altan combines traditional accommodation with fine dining, both revolving around the Gaelic customs from the heart of Donegal. The hotel serves as a convenient base for exploring the Glenveagh National Park and discovering the hidden gems of the Irish coast.
Guests can unwind in rooms which boast classical decor and come complete with flat-screen TVs and en suite bathroom facilities.
Appetites can be catered for at the on-site Sonas Restaurant serving locally sourced produce and fresh fish, and at the hotel’s bar tempting with an array of hearty dishes and a selection of wines.
- Starters may include: chicken satay with peanut sauce dip | deep-fried mushrooms | soup of the day
- Main courses may include: haddock with chips and mushy peas | roast stuffed turkey and ham | chicken fillet burger | mushroom and spinach tagliatelle
- Desserts may include: cheesecake | carrot cake
Groupon’s Guide To Co. Donegal
The northernmost county in Ireland, County Donegal beckons with glistening lakes, high cliffs, craggy bays and fjords. The second-largest natural park in the country, Glenveagh National Park, offers walking and hiking opportunities for active types, as well as things to see for cultural aficionados, such as the Glenveagh Castle. The towns of Donegal and Letterkenny are home to numerous restaurants and pubs alongside landmarks such as the Donegal County Museum, Donegal Castle and the Donegal Railway Heritage Centre.
- On-site restaurant
- Check-in from 3pm; check-out by midday
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Complimentary parking
- Pets not allowed
The Fine Print
No modification or cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed.
Valid until 31 Dec 2020.
Price for 2 people.
Must book within 6 weeks of purchase and at least 1 day before arrival.
Mandatory booking required. Check availability before booking.
Additional questions required by phone: 00353 749 135 267 or by email: email@example.com, and subject to availability. Please attach your voucher to the e-mail.
Must quote security code and voucher code when booking.
Must bring Groupon voucher on redemption.
May buy up to 5 vouchers to extend stay.
The hotel is located in Gortahork, Co. Donegal, Ireland.
No city tax.
No transfers included.
Valid for stay in a standard double or twin room for 2 people.
The 2-course dinner is from the bar menu and served in the bar; based on a choice of a starter and main course or main course and a dessert.
Max. 1 additional child or 1 baby may stay in a room. A baby under 4 years of age can stay free of charge.
A supplement of €25 per night applies for children aged 4-12.
Breakfast included. Baby cot not available. Surcharges payable directly to the hotel at the time of booking.
Vouchers sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.
Online booking on page https://reservation.groupon.ie/?utm_source=Groupon&utm_medium=HP&utm_campaign=Reservation