What You Get
Included in all options:
- Self-catering stay in a holiday house or apartment with a fully equipped kitchen and central heating
See the options list at the end of ‘Getaways Report’ tab.
- Valid until 29 Feb 2020
- No modification or cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed.
Portbeg Holiday Homes
Located in Bundoran, Portbeg Holiday Homes sit just a short stroll from Donegal Bay, where the Atlantic waves make the town one of Ireland’s surf capitals. Holidaymakers can enjoy the freedom of self-catering holiday house accommodation and make most of the activities offered in the region, such as surfing, golf, horseback riding and cycling.
Holidaymakers can make themselves at home, staying at holiday homes which are fitted with a fully-equipped kitchen, central heating, and an open fire, as well as TV, dishwasher, fridge, washing machine and garden furniture.
Groupon’s Guide to Co. Donegal
The northernmost county in Ireland, County Donegal beckons with glistening lakes, high cliffs, craggy bays and fjords. The second largest natural park in the country, Glenveagh National Park, offers walking and hiking opportunities for active types, as well as things to see for cultural aficionados, such as the Glenveagh Castle. The towns of Donegal and Letterkenny are home to numerous restaurants and pubs alongside landmarks such as the Donegal County Museum, Donegal Castle and the Donegal Railway Heritage Centre.
Option 1: for up to 4 people (Marine Court Apartments, Ocean View, Bunhovil, Atlantic Point Apartments and Surfshack townhouse)
- €140 for 2 nights in a 2-bedroom house
- €165 for 3 nights in a 2-bedroom house
- €190 for 4 nights in a 2-bedroom house
Option 2: for up to 5 people (Marine View, Stracomer View house)
- €160 for 2 nights in a 3-bedroom house
- €185 for 3 nights in a 3-bedroom house
- €210 for 4 nights in a 3-bedroom house
Option 3: for up to 8 people (Portbeg, Duncarbury house)
- €185 for 2 nights in a 4-bedroom house
- €210 for 3 nights in a 4-bedroom house
- €235 for 4 nights in a 4-bedroom house
- Check-in 3pm-7pm; late check-in after 7pm €20 by pre-arrangement;
- Check-out by 10am; late check-out €20 by pre-arrangement
- Dog stay upon pre-booking for a surcharge of €30
- Complimentary parking
The Fine Print
No modifications allowed. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed.
Valid until 29 Feb 2020. Excluded dates/periods: 27 Oct-3 Nov 2019, 22 Dec 2019-2 Jan 2020.
A surcharge of €45 applies for stays on Fri and Sat nights.
Price for 4, 5 or 8 people, depending on the option.
Must book at least 1 day prior to arrival.
Booking required by email: firstname.lastname@example.org, and subject to availability. Please attach your voucher to the e-mail.
Limit of 5 vouchers per stay.
The hotel is located in Bundoran, Ireland.
No city tax.
No transfers included.
€10 per night utilities charge for heating and lighting.
Valid for stay in a self-catered holiday house for 4, 5 or 8 people, depending on the option.
Please email the hotel for conditions of stay of additional persons if applicable
Vouchers sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.