What You Get
Included in all options:
- Double room for 2 people or triple room for 3 people
- Daily breakfast
Policies and Fees
- Reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- It is possible to cancel 7 days in advance
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- No city tax
Due to the current health crisis, please check the current measures before any purchase
Hotel Shalom Kazimierz is located in one of the most popular tourist areas of Krakow. Several well-known sights are in close proximity. From the hotel, guests can visit various places such as St. Mary’s Basilica, the “Lost Souls Alley”, Schindler’s Factory Museum or the Wawel Royal Castle can be easily reached.
The hotel’s rooms have a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer, free toiletries and a shower. Free Wi-Fi is also available to guests.
An extensive breakfast is served to guests every morning.
The on-site restaurant specializes in pizza and traditional Polish dishes. Guests can also enjoy a drink in the bar.
Sports lovers can look forward to attractive cycling destinations in the immediate vicinity.
- Standard occupancy: two people
- Maximum occupancy: two adults and one baby or child
- Standard occupancy: three people
- Maximum occupancy: three adults and one baby or child
Conditions for additional people:
- Baby or child (0-5 years old) stay free of charge sharing the existing bedding with parents, with breakfast
Groupon’s Guide To Krakow
The storied city of Krakow turned into a cosmopolitan centre over the centuries, inviting tourists to traditional charm market squares, riverside castles and museums alongside a wide range of bars and clubs.
The cultural capital of Poland provides art admirers with plenty of galleries to visit, from the Bunkier Sztuki to the Starmach and the Pauza galleries, all featuring innovative works from breaking Polish painters, sculptors and graphic designers. Classical music lovers will enjoy the wide range of concerts and spectacles available at the Krakow Philharmonic and the Krakow Opera, while seekers of other cultural opportunities will be delighted by annual standouts like the Street Theatre Festival, the Jewish Culture Festival and the Krakow Film Festival. Refined pastimes come complemented by numerous bars, pubs, cafes and riverboat dining occasions. The city has an oceanic climate. The average temperature in summertime is 20°C, but it often exceeds 25°C, making this period of the year the most enjoyable for visitors. The Polish ‘golden autumns’ bring soothing weather and temperatures in the mid-teens in September and October, with significant drops in November. Although winters are cold, with average temperatures between -2°C and 0°C, travellers may enjoy a wide range of winter activities.
- Restaurant on-site
- Check-in: from 2pm
- Check-out: by midday
- The staff speaks English and Polish
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Pets: 50 PLN per pet per day
- Parking: 60 PLN per car per day
- Transport and transfers: not included
* Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
* It is possible to cancel 7 days in advance; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
* No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
* Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
* No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
* Must be 18 or older to check-in (with a valid ID)
* Credit/debit card required at check-in
* No city tax
* Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
* In order to facilitate your stay, your name and email address may be shared with the hotel for communication related to your stay only
Offer sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.