Lough Eske Castle a Solís Hotel & Spa
Effortlessly blending the imposing facade of a historic Irish castle with an opulent boutique interior, the five star Lough Eske Castle a Solís Hotel & Spa welcomes guests on the ebbing shores of Lough Eske, amid 43 acres of lush woodlands and landscaped gardens, filled with bronze sculptures and paths to the shimmering shores of the lough.
- Deluxe rooms featuring 32-inch flat screen TV, digital lock safe, Wi-Fi, and marble-tiled and double-vanity basin bathroom
- Restaurant, 2 bars, wine cellar. spa and fitness centre
- Check-in from 3pm, check-out by midday
- Complimentary Wi-Fi; pets not allowed
- TripAdvisor Traveller’s Choice Award
Groupon’s Guide To Co. Donegal
The northernmost county in Ireland, County Donegal beckons with glistening lakes, high cliffs, craggy bays and fjords.
The second largest natural park in the country, Glenveagh National Park, offers walking and hiking opportunities for active types, and something to see for cultural aficionados in the form of the Glenveagh Castle. The towns of Donegal and Letterkenny are home to numerous restaurants and pubs alongside landmarks such as the Donegal County Museum, Donegal Castle and the Donegal Railway Heritage Centre.