What You Get
Included in all options:
- Stay for two in a double/twin room with full Irish breakfast
Included in options one and two:
- Complimentary glass of wine when purchasing a main course
Included in the Dark Skies package option:
- Guided bus tour of Valentia Island with Star Wars locations visits
- Introduction to astronomy Kerry’s International Dark Sky Reserve
- Portmagee visit with an option to take The Force Perfect Pint Challenge
- Lunch on one afternoon
Traditional Irish music evening
- €119 for 2 nights, Mon-Thu (50% off)
- €169 for 3 nights, Mon-Thu (53% off)
- €229 for 3 nights with the Dark Skies package, Fri only
- Options 1 and 2 available Mon-Thu (valid 1 Sep 2019 - 31 Mar 2021)
- Option 3 - check in on Friday (Valid 1 Oct 2019 - 31 Mar 2021)
Please click the ‘Check Availability’ button to view booking calendar
- Modifications can be made up to 72 hours in advance; subject to availability. No cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed.
With a history spanning almost 200 years, The Royal Valentia Hotel tempts visitors with scenic views of the Valentia Harbour and easy access to local attractions. The Wild Atlantic Way, Ring of Kerry and Skellig Michael are on the hotel’s doorstep, while the Valentia Heritage Museum and a tennis court are just a stroll away. Boat trip to Skellig Michael is not included.
Recently refurbished, the bedrooms boast classic decor and wooden features. Each comes complete with flat-screen TVs and contemporary bathrooms.
Local seafood and traditional dishes can be savoured at the on-site restaurant, while carvery lunch is available on weekends.
Groupon’s Guide To Co. Kerry
Boasting a varied range of land formations, Co. Kerry counts as one of the most sought-after tourist destinations in entire Ireland. Mountains, peninsulas, islands, a dramatic coastline, a host of lakes and the 179km-long Ring of Kerry turn this county into a paradise for globetrotters with a penchant for outdoor leisure.
The dramatic view of Skellig Michael, renowned for its medieval monastery built on cliffs, is a sight not to miss out once in Kerry. On top of this World Heritage Site, travellers can explore the Killarney National Park with its interlinked lakes and unique wildlife, the seemingly otherworldly Mount Brandon on Dingle Peninsula and the Torc Mountain with its scenic Torc Waterfall.
Kerry is also home to some of the clearest skies, offering picturesque views of the Milky Way that everyone should see at least once in their life. Southwest Kerry was named one of only three gold tier International Dark Sky Reserves on Earth earlier this year, alongside The Grand Canyon and The African Savannah.
- Check-in from 3pm, check-out by midday
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- No pets allowed
- Complimentary parking
The Fine Print
No cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed. Bookings can be modified up to 72 hours in advance, subject to availability.
Valid Mon-Thu or Fri to 31 Mar 2021, depending on option purchased.
Price for 2 people.
Must book within 1 month from purchase.
Mandatory booking required. Check availability before booking.
Questions required by phone: +353 66 947 6144.
Limit 3 vouchers per stay.
Must be 18 or older with a valid ID for alcohol.
The hotel is located in Knightstown, Ireland.
No city tax.
No transfers included.
Valid for stay in Double or Twin Room for 2 people.
Upgrade to Sea View Room available for €20-€40 surcharge, depending on dates and room types available.
1 child under 12 may stay with parents in Twin Room free of charge.
1 child over 12 may stay with parents in Twin Room for €15 per night surcharge.
2 children under 12 will require upgrade to Family Room for €15 per night surcharge.
2 children over 12 will require upgrade to Family Room for €20 per night surcharge.
Vouchers sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.
Online booking on page https://reservation.groupon.ie/?utm_source=Groupon&utm_medium=HP&utm_campaign=Reservation