In a Nutshell
Easy to use and recycle this natural toothbrush made out of Salvadora persica tree can prevent tooth decay and reduce plaque
- Made from the Salvadora persica tree
- Traditional and natural alternative to the modern toothbrush
- Can strengthen the gums
- Stimulates the flow of saliva
- Aims to freshen the breath
- Eliminates slime
- Designed to reduce plaque and prevents tooth decay
- Provides deep cleaning for whiter teeth
- May help with relieving toothache
How to Use
- Dip the Miswak into a glass of water to soften it
- Chew approximately ½ inch of bark off one end of the Miswak
- Chew the end until it forms bristles
- Brush the teeth up and down with the bristled end
- Once the bristles wear out, repeat the process above
- Each Miswak should last 12 days at least
- Store the Miswak in the container provided
To ensure we have your most up to date details please add your new postcode to your address details. If you do not know your postcode you can identify it using this link
The Fine Print
Delivery: €2.49 (not included). Allow 8 working days (Monday to Friday).
Your order: At checkout you will be prompted to enter a delivery address. Delivery address cannot be amended after order is placed.
Original value: Based on online price as sold by Groomarang, checked on 23.01.2020.
Further information: Products sold by Groupon Goods Global GmbH. For this deal the Terms of Sale and the Returns Policy of Groupon Goods Global GmbH are applicable. For more on Groupon Goods Global GmbH, see the FAQ.
Groupon may need to submit phone numbers and email address to its suppliers and/or courier companies to assist with the delivery of an order. They will only use those details to contact you to assist in the successful delivery of the order.