Learn the ropes of HR and payroll management, thanks to modules on HR trends, benefits, managing payroll systems and employee management
What You'll Get
- What’s included: HR and payroll management online course
- Getting Started: human resources | payroll management | necessary skills | educational requirements and credentials | getting hired
- HR Trends: hiring diversity | job offer negotiations | training and development | generational differences | working with a leadership team
- Payroll and Benefits: exemption status | medical insurance | retirement plans | sick days, personal days, and other miscellaneous employee benefits | handling payroll questions
- Records: creating and/or maintaining a payroll system | documenting personnel conflicts | reporting earnings, taxes, and other data | employee file must-haves | confidentiality
Management: keeping employees informed | maintaining compliance | understanding and adhering to organizational goals | using technology to connect | remaining available
- See the full course description
Completion of this course does not result in any degree or qualify participants to practice professionally.
The Fine Print
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 4 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: internationalopenacademy.com/coupon. No refunds or cancellation once login details have been provided. Internet connection required. No additional fees required. Customer support available Mon-Fri 9am-5pm at internationalopenacademy.com/contact-us.
About International Open Academy
International Open Academy boasts over 400,000 students in 139 countries who have trusted it to teach them new skills, hobbies, and trades, from sign language and TESOL to auto maintenance and face painting. Some courses can help participants get ahead in their career, while others bring to life a new passion. The courses are internationally accredited by ICOES and contribute to continuous professional development.