Participants will learn how to analyse process components in a company and how to use tools for collecting customer’s feedback
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- €39 for a Six Sigma Green Belt training course (93% off)
- €49 for a Six Sigma Black Belt training course (92% off)
- €59 for a Six Sigma Green and Black Belt training course (95% off)
Six Sigma Green Belt course includes:
- Module 1: Six Sigma and the organization
- Module 2: Define phase project identification
- Module 3: Define phase voice of the customer
- Module 4: Define phase project management basics on Six Sigma Green Belt
- Module 5: Define phase management and planning tools
- Module 6: Define phase business results for projects
- Module 7: Define phase team dynamics and define phase summary review questions
- Module 8: Measure phase process analysis and documentation
- Module 9: Measure phase probability and statistics
- Module 10: Measure phase statistical distributions
- Module 11: Measure phase collecting and summarizing data
- Module 12: Measure phase measurements system analysis (MSA)
- Module 13: Measure phase process and performance capability and measure phase summary and review
- Module 14: Analyze phase exploratory data analysis and hypothesis testing
- Module 15: Analyze phase process drivers
- Module 16: Improve phase design of experiment (DOE)
- Module 17: Improve phase root cause analysis
- Module 18: Improve phase lean tools
- Module 19: Control phase statistical process control
- Module 20: Control phase lean tools for process control
- Module 21: Review exam prep and key concepts
For the full curriculum, see the link.
Six Sigma Black Belt course includes:
- Module 1: Organization - wide planning and deployment
- Module 2: Leadership
- Module 3: Organizational process measures and management
- Module 4: Team management
- Module 5: Define phase - overview of the define phase and the voice of the customer
- Module 6: Define phase - business case and project charter
- Module 7: Define phase - analytical tools
- Module 8: Measure phase - process analysis and documentation
- Module 9: Measure phase - data collection
- Module 10: Measure phase - measurement system
- Module 11: Measure phase - basic statistics
- Module 12: Measure phase - probability
- Module 13: Measure phase - process capabilit
- Module 14: Analyze phase - measuring and modeling relationships
- Module 15: Analyze phase - hypothesis testing
- Module 16: Analyze phase - FEMA and additional analysis methods
- Module 17: Improve phase - design of experiments (DOE)
- Module 18: Improve phase - lean method
- Module 19: Improve phase - implementation
- Module 20: Control phase - statistical process control (SPC)
- Module 21: Control phase - other controls
- Module 22: Control phase - maintain controls and sustain improvements
- Module 23: DFSS
- Module 24: Exam review - prep and key concepts
For the full curriculum, see the link.
Completion of this course does not result in a degree of business processes or qualify participants to practice professionally.
The Fine Print
Must redeem by 31 Dec 2019. Course content available for 12 months from a registration date.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 3 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: http://itcareersonline.com/redeem/ . No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required. Customer support available, contact 00442079935222.
Original values: Verified using our merchant's website on 21 Sep 2018.
About IT Careers Online
Offering over 200 online courses designed to boost career opportunities, IT Careers Online aims to help learners gain a foothold in a wide range of IT tools. Their courses feature instructor-led lectures, visual demonstrations and flashcards, all designed to help systematise the knowledge gained throughout course modules. The offer includes tuition on everything from programming and web development to social media and marketing.