Modules cover issues such as design process, patterns, textures and creating space and feature a mix of video lectures and written content
What You'll Get
€39 for an interior design online course (93% off)
- The design process
- Planning a layout
- Learning to draw to scale
- Interior structural details
- Creating additional space and storage
- Turning ideas into reality
- Colour therapy and psychology
- Working with colour, pattern and texture
- Developing interior styles
- Room by room considerations
- Entrance, hallway, stairs and landing interior
- Living room and dining room interiors
- Bedroom interiors
- Kitchen interiors
- Bathroom interiors
- Furniture, fittings and equipment
- Furniture concepts
- Furniture finishing
- Lighting concepts for interior
- Material sustainability and recycling for interiors
- Upholstery and window treatment
- Bringing everything together - final project
Completion of this course does not result in a degree of an interior decorator or qualify participants to practice professionally.
The Fine Print
Must redeem by 31 Aug 2020. Course content available for 12 months from registration date.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 3 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: http://www.jdcampus.co.uk/groupon/. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required. Must be 16 or older. Customer support available, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit http://www.jdcampus.co.uk/contact-us .
About JD Campus
JD Campus, accredited by the British Accreditation Council as a short course provider, boasts over two decades of experience as a fashion school. The team offer a range of online courses of differing lengths. Short courses include fashion marketing, styling and photography. Tutors are available for one-to-one support, and students can walk away with a certificate to help them climb the career ladder.