In a Nutshell
Lasting three to four months between recharging, these dehumidifiers are designed to stop mould growth indoors and come with hanging hooks
- Each dehumidifier contains 300g of silica gel which gathers moisture from the surrounding area
- Aims to protect the motorhome or caravan from dampness
- Two hanging hooks for easy placement in a suitable location
- One cable with a 230V 3A plug
- Easy-to-read indicator shows pink colour when the dehumidifier needs recharging, and blue when the unit is ready to use
- Plug in and recharge overnight
- Units last three to four months between recharging, depending on the volume of the air and the amount of moisture in the atmosphere
- Material: plastic
- Dimensions: 37cm x 25cm x 9cm
To ensure we have your most up to date details please add your new postcode to your address details. If you do not know your postcode you can identify it using this link
The Fine Print
Dear customer, following the implementation of restrictive measures by the Irish government aimed to contain the spread of Covid-19 (also known as Coronavirus), deliveries may suffer delays throughout Ireland.
Delivery: €2.49 (not included). Allow 8 working days (Monday to Friday).
Your order: At checkout you will be prompted to enter a delivery address. Delivery address cannot be amended after order is placed.
Original value: Based on online price as sold by Wigig, checked on 22.10.2019.
Further information: Products sold by Groupon Goods Global GmbH. For this deal the Terms of Sale and the Returns Policy of Groupon Goods Global GmbH are applicable. For more on Groupon Goods Global GmbH, see the FAQ.
Groupon may need to submit phone numbers and email address to its suppliers and/or courier companies to assist with the delivery of an order. They will only use those details to contact you to assist in the successful delivery of the order.