Explore over 500 seaside exhibits at this Wild Atlantic Way visitor centre in Derryinver; includes a hot drink for adults and juice for kids
What You'll Get
- Entry to the Ocean’s Alive visitor centre and seaside park.
- Located on the Wild Atlantic Way in Derryinver.
- Boasts over 500 exhibits to explore, and a chance to meet the old fisherman who always sits by the sea.
- Includes a complimentary cup of tea, coffee or soup and juices for children.
- Entry available seven days a week from 10am.
Choose Between Two Options
- €7 for Ocean’s Alive visitor centre entrance for two adults with drink each
- €10 for Ocean’s Alive visitor centre entrance for a family of four with drink each
Departing from Letterfrack Pier, close to Connemara National Park, Letterfrack Bay Water Tours give visitors the chance to take in views of the Connemara Mountains while learning about local wildlife, ranging from otters and shellfish to birds and beyond. Boat tours can be arranged for corporate groups, celebrations, school trips and more, with the company also able to provide short sea angling trips.
The Fine Print
Expires 90 days after purchase.
Purchase: Limit 5 per 2 people or family of 4. May buy 5 additional as gifts.
Booking: No booking require. Present printed Groupon on arrival.
Restrictions: Valid Mon-Sun 10am-6pm (last entry 5.30pm). Visitors centre will be open during the autumn, winter & spring 10.30 to 5pm, 7 days a week (last entry: 4.30pm).Child classified as between 3-16 years of age. Children aged 2 and under go free. Valid for option purchased only.