All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed 26 March 2018
What You'll Get
Choose from Six Options
- €10 for a classic whiskey tasting session for one
- €18 for a classic whiskey tasting session for two
- €12 for a mid-range whiskey tasting session for one (33% off)
- €22 for a mid-range whiskey tasting session for two (39% off)
- €18 for a top-shelf whiskey tasting session for one (28% off)
- €34 for a top-shelf whiskey tasting session for two (32% off)
Classic flight may include: Glendalough | Powers Gold | Irishman Founders Reserve
Mid-range flight may include: Glendalough | 12-year-old Knappogue | Powers Three Swallow | Tullamore Dew 12
Top-shelf flight may include: Green Spot | Yellow Spot | Redbreast 12 | Powers Johns Lane
The Fine Print
Expires 90 days after purchase. May be repurchased every 30 days. Limit 1 per 1 or 2 people, may buy 1 additional as gifts. No booking required. Present Groupon on arrival. Must be 18 or older with a valid ID for alcohol. Valid for option purchased only. Valid Fri-Sun 6.30pm-9.30pm. Verified using our merchant's price list on 9 Feb 2018. *Discount applies to selected options only.
About The Irish Whiskey Museum
Situated Opposite the entrance of Trinity College, The Irish Whiskey Museum commemorates the origins of Irish whiskey, its rise to glory and its dramatic fall before the resurgence of the Irish whiskey industry again. Guided whiskey tours and tastings are also available daily, seven days per week from 10.30 AM. McDonnell's bar at the museum are open Friday to Sundays until 10.30 PM.