Participants can use online modules to learn more about the maintenance of popular flowers and creative designs for different occasions
What You'll Get
- What’s included: an online floristry course
List of modules:
- Your introduction to floristry
- Careers in floristry
- What you need to know about flowers and plants
- Services provided by florists
- How to process, store and maintain plants
- Popular flowers, greens and fillers
- Elements and principles of design
- Flower design basics and styles you need to know
- How to make floral arrangements
- How to make a container arrangement
- How to make an arrangement for a vase
- How to make a hand-tied bouquet
- How to make a corsage or boutonniere
- Wedding flowers
- How to make a wedding bouquet
- Funeral flowers
- How to make a funeral wreath
- How to make a basket garden and fruit basket
- Getting a job in the floristry industry
- Starting your own business
Getting customers; marketing
- CPD Certified
- Please see the course details
The Fine Print
Must redeem by 26 Apr 2021. Lifetime access to course content.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 4 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: https://newskillsacademy.co.uk/redeem-a-voucher/. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required. Customer support available Mon-Fri 9am-5pm, contact https://newskillsacademy.co.uk/contact/.
About New Skills Academy
Offering over 190 online courses, New Skills Academy allows learners to get a verifiable qualification and improve their career prospects. Their portfolio includes courses ranging from dog grooming and pet sitting to retail banking, event management and cabin crew skills. A team of experienced and knowledgeable tutors are on hand to offer help and support. All courses are available online, and can be accessed using a PC or MacBook, as well as tablets and smartphones.