Participants can use online modules to learn more about the maintenance of popular flowers and creative designs for different occasions
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- €19 for an online floristry course (72% off)
List of modules:
- Your introduction to floristry
- Careers in floristry
- What you need to know about flowers and plants
- Services provided by florists
- How to process, store and maintain plants
- Popular flowers, greens and fillers
- Elements and principles of design
- Flower design basics and styles you need to know
- How to make floral arrangements
- How to make a container arrangement
- How to make an arrangement for a vase
- How to make a hand-tied bouquet
- How to make a corsage or boutonniere
- Wedding flowers
- How to make a wedding bouquet
- Funeral flowers
- How to make a funeral wreath
- How to make a basket garden and fruit basket
- Getting a job in the floristry industry
- Starting your own business
- Getting customers; marketing
Please see the course details
The Fine Print
Must redeem by 7 Jan 2019. Course content available for 12 months from registration date.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 4 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: https://newskillsacademy.co.uk/redeem-a-voucher/. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required. Customer support available Mon-Fri 9am-5pm, contact https://newskillsacademy.co.uk/contact/.
Original values: Verified using our merchant's website on 22 Nov 2018.
About New Skills Academy
Offering over 190 online courses, New Skills Academy allows learners to get a verifiable qualification and improve their career prospects. Their portfolio includes courses ranging from dog grooming and pet sitting to retail banking, event management and cabin crew skills. A team of experienced and knowledgeable tutors are on hand to offer help and support. All courses are available online, and can be accessed using a PC or MacBook, as well as tablets and smartphones.