Participants can learn more about counselling, psychological development and behaviour therapies thanks to this online course
What You'll Get
- What’s included: counselling children and adolescents online course
The course syllabus:
- Definition of counselling
- The counselling relationship
- The development cycle
- Parent, child, teacher relationships
- The complexities of growth
- Introduction – psychological development
- Conflict and stress
- Behaviour therapies
- Grief and bereavement
- Exploring grief and letting go
- Working with children
- What is co-dependency?
- Using newly-found skills
- Dysfunctional families explained
- Recovery – the therapeutic process
- Moving on – emotional intimacy
- Psychological study of education
- The use of language
- Child bullying and child abuse
- Setting up a practice
See full course details here.
Completion of this course does not result in a degree or qualify participants to practice professionally.
The Fine Print
Must redeem by 26 Apr 2021. Course content available for 12 months from registration date.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 4 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: https://www.onlineacademies.co.uk/groupon-form. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required. Must be 16 or older. Customer support available Mon-Fri 9am-5pm, contact email@example.com.
About Online Academies
Online Academies provide distance learning opportunities in a range of disciplines to allow students to study when and where they want. Courses range from animal care and calligraphy to garden design, working with students and wedding planning. The programmes generally do not set strict academic criteria for involvement, with tutor support available via email.