What You'll Get
- €22 for an online master herbalist course (90% off)
- Understand the contributions made to herbalism by Culpepper and Dioscorides
- Understand the doctrine of signatures
- Evaluate the science of herbology and the role of a herbalist
- Learn what a herb is
- Understanding plants and identify the parts of a plant, detailing the growing stages from seed to pollination
- Differentiate between annuals, perennials and biennial
- Understand the process of photosynthesis and how this ties up with the precious substances required by plants
- Understand why plants might be toxic and what tests can be used to determine toxicity
- Understand how foods can improve and maintain health
- Identify the different herbs, their source, appearance and uses
- Discover the herbs of the Bible
- Understand the concept of Chinese medicine.
- Understand the origin and concept of Ayurveda
- Understand the organisation of body systems
- Identify various disease states.
- Understand the different ways herbs may be ingested or used
- Understand over 60 essential oils and how to use them
- Understand remedies used in Bach and homeopathy, learn of their uses and safety
- Understand the relation of colour to the chakras
- Understand nutrients and their functions in the body
- Understand the link to the spirit
- Understand the importance of labelling
- Understand the importance of the product licence
The Fine Print
Must redeem by 30 Jun 2019. Course content available for 12 months from registration date.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 3 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: http://www.onlinecitytraining.com/redeem-voucher. Course log-in details and instructions will be emailed within three working days of redemption. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required. Must be 16 or over. Students must have basic literacy and numeracy skills. Compatible with Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad, and Android. No software included. Course completion certificate included. Technical support available 24/5 via email, telephone and online chat. Browser settings need to be changed when using a Mac. Information can be found http://www.onlinecitytraining.com/faq
Original values: Verified using our merchant's website on 26 May 2017.
About Online City Training
Online City Training offers courses to those looking to move into a different career, or just add another feather to their cap. Online topics are as far-ranging as IT, accounting and photography, while courses covering issues such as smoking cessation or weight management aim to help boost participants' lifestyle.