In a Nutshell
This pen, based on a medical technique known as TENS, releases small electrical impulses to the brain encouraging endorphin production
- Lightweight and compact enough to carry in a pocket or handbag
- Designed for drug-free pain relief
- Based on a medical technique known as TENS (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation)
- Shaped like a large pen
- Fed by quartz crystals
- Doesn’t need charging or batteries
- Can be used through light clothing
- How to use: place the tip on the painful area, press the silver button 30-40 times to sand a small electrical impulse via the nerve pathways to the brain
- The brain may respond by releasing endorphins, the body’s natural painkillers
- Repeated treatments act cumulatively
- Designed in Italy
- Robust build
- Each pen has been individually tested before leaving the factory
- Comes with a colour instruction booklet and a drawstring cloth carry bag
- Please refrain from using:
- If owning a pacemaker
- During the first 16 weeks of pregnancy
- On an and around the eyes
- On damp or wet skin
- If suffering from epilepsy
- On open wounds
- While driving
To ensure we have your most up to date details please add your new postcode to your address details. If you do not know your postcode you can identify it using this link
The Fine Print
Delivery: €2.49 (not included). Allow 8 working days (Monday to Friday).
Your order: At checkout you will be prompted to enter a delivery address. Delivery address cannot be amended after order is placed.
Warranty: 24 months.
Further information: Products sold by Groupon Goods Global GmbH. For this deal the Terms of Sale and the Returns Policy of Groupon Goods Global GmbH are applicable. For more on Groupon Goods Global GmbH, see the FAQ.