In a Nutshell
This fun board came focuses on some of the stupidest deaths over the centuries, where players are chased around the board by Gream Reaper
- Players advance around the board by working out whether the implausible and sometimes rather amusing, demise is true or false
- Players start the game with a True and a False voting card as well as an Extra Life token
- All the players begin on the Green space, halfway around the board from the Red space where the Grim Reaper starts his chase
- The first player takes the top Stupid Deaths card and reads it aloud, individually all the other players have to decide if the scenario is real or made up and turn over either their True or False voting card
- Each player who has voted correctly moves their player piece one space closer to home and away from the chasing Grim Reaper
- For each player who voted incorrectly the player must move the Grim Reaper one space forward towards their own piece
- When the Grim Reaper catches up, lands or passes a playing piece, that player has been “touched by deathâ” and is out of the game unless they use their Extra Life Token to give them one more chance
- The first player to reach home wins
- Material: cardboard
- Product dimensions: approximately 5.8cm x 20.2cm x 26.5cm
- Suitable for ages 12 years+
To ensure we have your most up to date details please add your new postcode to your address details. If you do not know your postcode you can identify it using this link
The Fine Print
Delivery: €2.49 (not included). Allow 8 working days (Monday to Friday).
Your order: At checkout you will be prompted to enter a delivery address. Delivery address cannot be amended after order is placed.
Further information: Products sold by Groupon Goods Global GmbH. For this deal the Terms of Sale and the Returns Policy of Groupon Goods Global GmbH are applicable. For more on Groupon Goods Global GmbH, see the FAQ.