Up to two can choose from a wide array of pampering beauty and spa packages including treatments like exfoliation, massages or body wraps
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- €99 for a choice of spa pamper package for one (up to 51% off)
- €198 for a choice of spa pamper package each for two (up to 51% off)
Choice of packages may include:
- Signature Chocolate Decadence Spa Experience: chocolate body scrub | full-body chocolate envelopment | massage
- Signature Crystal Body Polish: body treatment containing extracts of diamond, rhodocrosite and malachite with exfoliation powder | semi-precious mineral holistic massage
- Yon-Ka Spa Escape - Getaway to Provence: scrub and massage with essential oils of Provence
- Yon-Ka Spa Escape - A Walk in the Forest: salt scrub with cedar and cypress essential oils | a sculpting bamboo-based leg massage
- Yon-Ka Spa Escape - Corsican Delight: sugar scrub | massage with mandarin and sweet orange essential oil
- Yon-Ka Spa Escape - Polynesian Journey: sugar scrub with tiaré flowers and jasmine scent | hot stone back massage
All listed packages last 75 minutes.
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 1 per 1 or 2 people, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Booking required, please call 353015379222; provide Groupon code. Same day appointments accepted. Present Groupon on arrival. 48-hour cancellation policy. Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult. Valid for a spa package up to the value of €200 per person. Valid Mon-Tue 9am-7pm, Wed-Thu 10am-9pm, Fri-Sat 9am-7pm. Valid for option purchased only. Verified using our merchant's website on 29 Nov 2018.
About South William Clinic and Spa
Located in the centre of Dublin on South William Street, South William Clinic and Spa is a one-stop shop for an array of spa, beauty and wellness services, skin and laser treatments, as well as tailored cosmetic and beauty packages. Their portfolio ranges from facials, skin peels and hair removal to cryotherapy, brows and mani-pedis. They also offer free skin and laser consultations.