In a Nutshell
Suitable for both beginners and professionals, this paddle board aims to ensure optimal handling in the water with minimal water resistance
- Model: SUP-320
- Suitable for beginners and professionals
- Manufactured in the double layer process with MFL fusion technology
- Two PVC layers thermally welded over the entire surface
- Board core consists of a DTEX-1200D drop stitch, which increases the stiffness in the inflated state
- Aims to ensure optimal handling in the water with minimal water resistance
- Plug-in fin increases by its total length of 22cm also the tracking stability even in light waves
- Dimensional stable construction
- Large non-slip EVA deck
- Aluminum telescopic paddle with PU foam filling
- Ergonomically shaped handle
- Can be adjusted with two handles in the length of 174 to 218cm
- Included flexible safety line prevents the drifting of the board
- High-performance safety valve
- Designed for the pressure of up to 15 PSI/1.0 bar
- Standard three-way high-pressure pump with pressure gauge
- Nine mounting eyelets, including four in the front, two in the centre, and three attached to the rear
- Elastic luggage straps at the front end
- UV-, chlorine- and salt water-resistant
- Central mounted carrying handle
- Comfortable transport backpack with two shoulder straps
- Max user weight of up to 140kg
- Total length of 320cm and width of 80cm
- Board dimensions: 320cm (L) x 80cm (W) x 15cm (H)
- Weight: 9kg
To ensure we have your most up to date details please add your new postcode to your address details. If you do not know your postcode you can identify it using this link
The Fine Print
Delivery: Free. Allow 8 working days (Monday to Friday).
Your order: At checkout you will be prompted to enter a delivery address. Delivery address cannot be amended after order is placed.
Original value: Based on online price as sold by Eve Motion, checked on 10.12.2019.
Further information: Products sold by Groupon Goods Global GmbH. For this deal the Terms of Sale and the Returns Policy of Groupon Goods Global GmbH are applicable. For more on Groupon Goods Global GmbH, see the FAQ.
Groupon may need to submit phone numbers and email address to its suppliers and/or courier companies to assist with the delivery of an order. They will only use those details to contact you to assist in the successful delivery of the order.