Participants can learn to prepare dishes like cannelloni or apple tarte tatin in the comfort of their own home during these online classes
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
- What’s included: choice of online live-stream cooking classes
- Available class options include:
- Ten online live-stream cooking classes
- Three-month pass to online live-stream cooking classes
- 90-minute cheese-making online live-stream cooking class
- Choice of classes may include: real Mexican tacos | profiteroles | bread-making | macaroons | the perfect Christmas turkey
- List of ingredients will be given before class takes place
- Duration of class: 30 or 60 minutes
- See the live-stream class timetable
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 1 additional as a gift.
Restrictions: Book online: here; provide Groupon code. 48-hour cancellation policy. Internet connection required. List of ingredients will be given before class takes place. Excludes 5-part chefs skills and diet courses. Valid only for option purchased.
About Ann's Smart School of Cookery
A former MasterChef contestant, Ann offers classes in London, Essex, Windsor and abroad. Students can learn the basics such as how to make bread, as well as discover Asian, Moroccan, and Spanish cuisines. Alternatively, the school arranges cookery breaks in Europe so participants can fully immerse themselves in foreign food cultures. The team of chefs, one of whom has featured on Ready Steady Cook, also cater for private events and functions, either in or outside their own facilities.