Home chefs can learn to put a healthy spin on their everyday cooking in the comfort of their own kitchen
About This Deal
- What’s included: live-stream diet cooking course
- One 60-minute live stream daily over five consecutive days
- Equipment and ingredients not provided
- Participants will be given a shopping list prior to the course
- Basic equipment such as a frying pan, baking tray, and utensils will be needed
- Watch on demand after filming
- Live Q&A
Please note this offer is directed at clients aged 18 and older.
Need To Know
About Ann's Smart School of Cookery
A previous contestant of Masterchef, Ann's Smart School of Cookery offers classes in London, Essex, Windsor, and abroad. Students can learn the basics such as how to make bread, as well as discover more about Asian, Moroccan, and Spanish cuisines. Alternatively, the school arranges cookery breaks in Europe, so participants can fully immerse themselves in foreign food cultures. The team of chefs, one of whom has featured on Ready Steady Cook, also cater for private events and functions, either in or outside their own facilities.