This QQI level six course aims to help participants deliver training with impact, with a final assessment in Dublin, Cork or Waterford
About This Deal
- Online Train the Trainer Delivery and Evaluation course.
- 150 hours of material and one practical workshop and assessment day.
- Access available for six months, with QQI award to be completed within ten weeks of QQI enrolment.
- Assessed in Dublin, Waterford or Cork.
- Training Needs Identification and Design course content included.
- Leads to QQI National Award Level Six in Delivery and Evaluation (6N3326).
Course content includes:
Function of learning and training
Learning styles and approaches to training
Different learner groups
Designing, delivering and evaluating training programmes
Developing assessments and implementing assessment methods
Operating since 1992, Training For Success offer a range of practical and employment-focused courses. Options range from QQI-accredited online modules to effective selling or how to present with confidence.
Need To Know
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 5 additional as gifts.
Booking: Required online http://onlinetrainthetrainerfetaclevel6.com/newaward/Signup.aspx. Select Group4 for the college. Log-in details will be provided within 24 hours. No cancellations once booking is confirmed.
Restrictions: Must be 16 or older. It is essential that learners have competence in written and spoken English, along with computer literacy skills. Students with learning disabilities and additional requirements are advised to contact the Training for Success team. Internet connection required.