In a Nutshell
Comprising three eye-cathcing hardy shrubs, this collection is ideal for bringing colour to the winter gardens
Cornus Winter Flame
- Leaves slowly take on autumn shades before dropping to reveal the vivid stems
- Simply cut back each year to maintain
- Ideal for growing in a border
- At maturity expect plants to reach a height of 3m and spread of 2.5m
- Supplied in 9cm nursery pots
- Approx. plant height at delivery 15-20cm
- For best performance plant in a sunny position, in well-drained soil; will happily grow in improved clay soils
- Incorporate plenty of well-rotted manure or garden compost to improve the soil prior to planting, mixing it thoroughly and deeply
Skimmia Japonica Rubella
- Ideal for borders and patio containers
- Rosettes of glossy, aromatic leaves
- Evergreen foliage is punctuated by red buds through the winter
- Potent, fragrant white blossoms appearing by spring
- Tough and long-lasting; ideal for beginners and those with less experience in gardening
- Suitable for a neglected, shady spot in the garden
- At maturity expect a height and spread of 120cm
Photinia X Fraseri Red Robin
- Bright scarlet young foliage in spring
- Glossy new leaves and crimson stems
- Rounded clusters of creamy white flowers
- Plant it in woodland areas and shrubberies
- Tolerates hard pruning, making it useful as an evergreen hedge
- In frost-prone areas, plant Photinia next to a warm wall or in the shelter of other shrubs
- At maturity expect a height and spread of up to 4m (13’)
- Supplied as pot-grown plants in 9cm pots
Images shown are for guidance only of the expected results from plants upon maturity. Different growing conditions may vary results.
Customers should check whether plants are suitable for their homes and gardens before purchasing.
See here for care recommendations for garden products.
To ensure we have your most up to date details please add your new postcode to your address details. If you do not know your postcode you can identify it using this link
The Fine Print
Delivery: €2.49 (not included). Allow 8 working days (Monday to Friday).
Your order: At checkout you will be prompted to enter a delivery address. Delivery address cannot be amended after order is placed.
Further information: Products sold by Groupon Goods Global GmbH. For this deal the Terms of Sale and the Returns Policy of Groupon Goods Global GmbH are applicable. For more on Groupon Goods Global GmbH, see the FAQ.
Groupon may need to submit phone numbers and email address to its suppliers and/or courier companies to assist with the delivery of an order. They will only use those details to contact you to assist in the successful delivery of the order.