Guiding through the process of writing children’s stories, this course aims to encourage the inner child to create tales of adventure
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
- Age groups and story types
- Choosing the setting
- Developing credible characters
- Writing dialogues
- Storyline, plot and theme
- Writing for children under the age of seven
- Writing for children aged seven to twelve
- Writing for teens
- Writing fantasy and science fiction
- Writing non-fiction
- Writing drama and screenplays
- Writing secrets of successful authors
- Insider’s guide to getting published
- Introduction to self-publishing
- Designing covers and working with illustrators
- Digital printing and eBook essentials
See the full syllabus.
Completion of this course does not result in a degree of creative writing or qualify participants to practice professionally.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 4 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: http://www.writestorybooksforchildren.com/voucher/. No refunds or cancellation once login details have been provided. Internet connection with 2mb+ required. No additional fees required. Customer support available Mon-Fri 9am-5pm, contact https://writestorybooksforchildren.rhinosupport.com/helpdesk.htm.
About Write Story Books for Children
Write Story Books for Children offers insight and guidance for burgeoning children's book authors. Writers tackle 18 online modules that teach the ins and outs of the trade, covering topics such as preparation, character development and self-marketing. Participants can work through the units at their own pace, accessing the course at any time, day or night, and receive a CPD-accredited certificate on completion. They can also connect with over 135,000 other students.