Duos can enjoy a hearty two-course brunch on a lazy Saturday or Sunday afternoon; mains available include poached eggs and Angus beef burger
About This Deal
- Type of cuisine: international
- What’s included: two-course brunch meal with an optional cocktail for two
- Mains available include: eggs Benedict with Irish cooked ham, English muffin and hollandaise | poached eggs with avocado, pomegranate, English muffin, hollandaise and chilli flakes | twice cooked Irish Buffalo chicken wings tossed in a hot and spicy or barbecue sauce with a Cashel Blue cheese dip and crunchy celery sticks | 8oz hand-minced Irish Angus chuck burger on a toasted brioche bun with bacon, Irish cheddar cheese, burger relish and chips | buttermilk pancake stack with fresh berries and white chocolate sauce or caramelised banana and butterscotch sauce plus vanilla ice cream
- Desserts available include: slice of warm apple pie with crème anglaise and cream | Baileys cheesecake with whipped cream and chocolate sauce | slice of chocolate fudge with whipped cream and chocolate sauce | trio of ice cream with whipped cream and butterscotch sauce
- Cocktails available include: mimosa | Bellini | Spritz
- See the full menu
- Valid Saturday - Sunday
- Served midday - 4 p.m.
About 4* Maldron Hotel Parnell Square
Located in Dublin's city centre, just a short walk from O’Connell Street, the four-star Maldron Hotel welcomes guests with a variety of attractions. The hotel boasts fully air-conditioned bedrooms, a modern Grain & Grill Bar & Restaurant and a Red Bean Roastery Coffee Dock. The establishment has implemented enhanced sanitisation procedures and new practices for the wellbeing of its guests.