What You Get
Included in all options:
- Stay for two people in a standard double or twin room with breakfast, leisure facilities access, late check-out by midday and 10% off treatments in The Merrill Treatment Rooms
Depending on option purchased:
- €20 McGettigan’s pub credit to spend on food only
- The hotel takes utmost care of their guest bedrooms and hotel facilities, during a stay with the hotel any damage caused to the bedroom or hotel facilities will be charged accordingly on check out
See the options list at the end of ‘Getaways Report’ tab.
- Until 30 Apr 2021
- No modification or cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed.
Located in the popular seaside resort town of Bray, The Royal Hotel Bray makes for a perfect city break destination. Guests can spend leisure moments making the most of the hotel’s facilities, such as the pool, gym, sauna, and the hot tub, or venture further afield to explore the local gardens, scenic paths and historic houses.
For some extra pampering, guests can try out one of the relaxing treatments or massages at the Merrill Beauty Rooms & Treatment Clinic. Beauty salon treatments are available by appointment and open daily between 10am – 6pm.
Boasting wooden features, the rooms come complete with en suite bathrooms, hospitality trays, satellite TVs, and phones.
Irish treats can be savoured at the on-site bar which also takes pride in its extensive drink menu.
Groupon’s Guide to Co. Wicklow
Also known as the Garden of Ireland, County Wicklow is a suitable base for active types to enjoy a wide variety of leisure activities including walking in the foothills of the Wicklow mountain, horse riding, mountain biking and kayaking.
Tourists may visit the monastic site of Glendalough, or spend quality time exploring the vibrant coastal towns offering boutique shopping and dining opportunities.
Option 1: with €20 Mcgettigan’s Pub credit to spend on food or beverage
- €99 for 1 night (51% off)
- €168 for 1 night (54% off)
Option 2: with 2-course dinner on 1 night
- €125 for 1 night (46% off)
- €198 for 1 night (50% off)
With the new safety guidelines in place, the swimming pool is opened for guests use, however, the spa and other leisure centre facilities remain closed until further notice. The measures are taken in the best interest of guests and staff.
The hotel’s Safety Programme:
The safety of our guests and our team is always our top priority. We are eager to welcome you, our guests, back so that we can continue to provide excellent and friendly service to all our guests. Please know we are focused more than ever on the health and safety of our guests and our employees. Your well being is our top priority.
Over the past few months, we have developed our Safety Programme, which has involved the introduction of a wide range of protocols and systems that will ensure as much as possible, that our guests will have an enjoyable and safe visit at our hotel. While we would love to be able to keep things as normal as possible in the hotel, we have had to make some changes to the way we operate.
- We use disinfectant products that are proven to be effective against Covid-19
- Deep cleaning protocols are in place.
- Sanitising stations at key touch throughout the hotel. alcohol-based hand sanitiser provided
- Additional cleaning of frequently touched items. We have introduced thorough systems of sanitisation to ensure, as much as possible, that these areas are safe.
- Sanitized key card and guests will be offered an individually wrapped face mask.
- Our spacious public areas will be thoroughly cleaned continuously throughout each day.
- After each room is cleaned thoroughly and key touchpoints are sanitised, we will fog the room with a special device that deals very effectively with viruses and other air and surface contaminants.
- We have taken steps to improve air circulation processes to increase air quality.
- We wash all linens at a high temperature for optimal disinfection.
- We have introduced minimum touch check-in and check-out.
- Please observe 2m floor markings provided.
- Protective screens are provided at reception desks
- You will have the option of using the lift or staircase to access your bedroom. Strict protocols on lift usage will be displayed on each floor.
- Card only at this time.
- Your card will be charged at check-in for the cost of your stay.
- Customers will be charged any additional costs as consumed
Food & Beverage
- Breakfast is available daily, a continental option can be delivered to your room.
- Contactless room service is available daily.
- All serving staff to be issued with facemasks.
- Redesign dining area seating arrangements to ensure 2-meter distancing between tables.
- Service of all food and beverages respecting strict food safety procedures.
- In-room dining options are available.
- All employees have received a comprehensive hygiene and prevention training program.
- We administer temperature checks for team members at the start of their shift.
- We have provided team members with personal protective equipment.
- Check-in from 3pm
- Late check-out by midday, regular check-out by 11am
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- No pets allowed
- The car park is pay and display - €5 euro for hotel guests until midday the next day
The Fine Print
No modification or cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed.
Valid until 30 Apr 2021. Please note that there is a €30 supplement for Friday and Saturday nights, paid directly to the hotel.
Price for 2 people.
Mandatory booking required. Check availability before booking.
Must book within 30 days of purchase.
Booking subject to availability. The hotel will ask for photo id and credit card for pre-authorisation on arrival. A security pre-authorization deposit of €100 will be required on check-in this will be returned on departure.
Limit of 5 vouchers per stay. Vouchers may be purchased as gifts.
Must be 18 or older with a valid ID for alcohol. Not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
Valid on new bookings only.
The hotel is located in Bray, Ireland.
No city tax.
No transfers included.
Valid for stay in a standard double or twin room for 2 people.
Any damage caused to the bedroom or hotel facilities will be charged accordingly on check-out.
Vouchers sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.
Online booking on page https://reservation.groupon.ie/?utm_source=Groupon&utm_medium=HP&utm_campaign=Reservation