- €69.95 for a five-course tasting menu for two with Baileys (50% off)
- Amuse bouche
- Slow cooked egg and Irish leek and bacon broth, leek ash, wild flowers
- Tea cured trout, cured scallop, avocado, pickled ginger, Ponzu
- Slow cooked beef, horse radish, charred broccoli or Pan fried hake, cauliflower puree, mussels & vadouvan
- Dark chocolate bar, coffee ice cream, chocolate crackling
See the full menu
Bang Restaurant comes with the seal of approval of the Michelin Guide 2017 and two AA Rosettes, attracting the foodies of Dublin and beyond. The focus is on creating a menu which reflects both the produce of the season and the traditional principles of Irish cooking. They serve lunch and dinner, with special lunchtime and pre-theatre menus, as well as a tasting menu which showcases a variety of culinary offerings.