Patrons can feast on a two-course meal inspired by Syrian, Lebanese and Mediterranean cuisines
What You'll Get
- Type of food: Middle Eastern
- What’s included: two-course meal with a side dish for up to four
- Starters available include: lentil soup with crispy bread | hummus | baba ghanouj | tabbouleh | pan-fried halloumi with olives, tomatoes, black seeds and oregano | pan-cooked prawns | deep-fried lamb meatballs with a cucumber and yoghurt salad
- Mains available include: lamb skewers with vermicelli rice, garlic mayo sauce and salad | two whole grilled quails with vermicelli rice, garlic mayo sauce and salad | chicken or lamb pieces in a creamy saffron yoghurt sauce with fresh pomegranate seeds and saffron rice | chicken or lamb pieces in a tomato sauce with chickpeas, served with vermicelli rice | falafel platter with a tahini sauce, hummus, pita bread and salad | king prawns grilled in the shell and served with a creamy sauce, rice and salad
- Sides available include: sliced pita bread | vermicelli rice | grilled mixed vegetables | side salad | traditional Syrian fries
- See the full menu
- Last bookings taken for 5 p.m. on Fridays and Saturdays
- Valid daily
- BYOB available, contact the merchant directly to learn more
The Fine Print
Expires 31 Jan 2020. Limit 1 per 2, 3 or 4 people, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Booking required by phone on 01 4752000, provide Groupon codes. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 24-hour cancellation policy. Valid Mon-Sun; last Fri-Sat bookings at 5pm, table must be cleared by 7pm. Excludes bank holidays. Excludes 8 Dec 2019-10 Jan 2020. Valid for starters up to the value of €9.95, main courses up to €23.95 and sides up to €4.50 per person. Max. 2 vouchers per table. Not valid in conjunction with any other offer. Menu subject to change. Valid on option purchased only.
About Damascus Gate
Located in Terenure, Damascus Gate specialises in traditional Middle Eastern and Mediterranean cuisines, focusing on Syrian and Lebanese flavours. Grilled meats, vegetarian platters and fish are all on the menu, and the likes of meze, Syrian cheese and shisha are available as little treats for leisurely get-togethers. The main dining hall sports lavish Middle Eastern decor, including traditional wall art and chandeliers.